Main Menu

Dirt Rides

Started by dub, December 28, 2013, 11:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Brian (or anyone else), have you been doing much riding off road this fall/winter? Ed and I are riding just about every Sunday down here in the South. Shoot me a message if you want to join for a ride.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

dub

Conditions were just about perfect last weekend. Just sayin.

cobra23

I did a 50 mile ride, south of Ferntucky but it was on the Quad. My wife loves the 4 wheel thingees. Still it was near perfect not too hot, and not too cold.

Tahoebrian5

I've been riding a bunch.. Just saw this today. The new ktm is absolutely awesome. I'm booked this weekend but ill hit you up next time. I like moonrocks area for this time of year but am game to try out your stomping grounds if its still clear of snow
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

dub

I've only been to Moonrocks once and it was fun; I'd like to go again. Last Monday I rode Chickadee.

We've been riding the Pine Nuts from Stephanie way a lot. God damn, that area is so fun!

Tahoebrian5

Too funny, I was at chickadee on Saturday. I like pine nuts but I kinda get lost cause it all looks the same! I've also got a new secret area, shhhh. 30 mins north of reno. Awesome riding and barely anyone goes there so it's not as whooped out as the usual places. I can do mid week too
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.