Main Menu

Backyard Flat Track and n00b XR100 Trail Ride

Started by Yard Sale, November 15, 2008, 09:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

I once had a neighbor where you would see all these little kids heads popping over the fence on their 50's....wasn't too bad. What is great though is now  seeing these kids on ESPN at the Moto X games. We grew a few goods ones down our way in Douglas (Matt Buyten, Mike Mason, Adam Jones and Matt Knesek)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Sierra Slider

Hey Kevin,

I dirt ride down to Death Valley and the lower Sierra's for two weeks....and miss all the fun. Looks like Yard sale and company are having loads of dirt track fun.  8) I will have to bring the ct-90 over for a few hot laps myself.  ::) Maybe I can talk Rodger into a ct-90 team so we can battle the xr-100's. :o :o :o
RUN IT IN DEEP AND POWERSLIDE HER!!!
WORK'S FOR ME....
YA YA I KNOW,  BUT SHE LIKES IT

independent

Don't worry, Slider, the fun's not over! We can do it again this weekend if you want, maybe Alberto will come out & join us.
It'd be nice to get some rain or snow, it's the most fun when conditions are good & slimy...
Let me know what works, we'll get a schedule going.

kevin

Hog Honey

Man, that looks like fun, makes me remember the days way back when on dirt bikes! Almost makes me want to trad in my sporty for a dirt bike  ;) ........... ok, maybe not, but dang it looks fun.

JetdocX

Quote from: independent on November 18, 2008, 07:26:53 AM
Don't worry, Slider, the fun's not over! We can do it again this weekend if you want, maybe Alberto will come out & join us.
It'd be nice to get some rain or snow, it's the most fun when conditions are good & slimy...
Let me know what works, we'll get a schedule going.

kevin

Ohhh, can I bring the Tiger?  I just put street tires on it.  That ought to be good for a few laughs (and a few $$$$). :-[

Maybe I'll bring Ian's XR50 out, too.

Saturday or Sunday?

independent

Either day works for me, let's see if we can get a few people together and have another funfest. I'll water the track, just for fun.
Definitely bring the XR50, you can just bungee it to the back seat of your Tiger...

kevin