Main Menu

Thanksgiving moto pictures for the SSA header page contest.

Started by GreenMachine, November 25, 2014, 09:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Same as before, but in the Thanksgiving theme.  We'll do another around Xmas.

We like pictures of your bike outdoors or at least not parked in the garage all sad.  Let your imagination run with it from there.   You can post pics of something along your riding commute, at work, with something festive in the background, with people around or your dog, or at the track with a pilgrim hat. 

We'll take the most appealing pics and post them on the SSA header.  We may even keep some of the ones on there now. 

If you're new to posting pictures, let me know and I'll help you get whatever pictures you have posted.  But give this 'how-to' a shot <== that's a hyperlink to a how-to, on posting pics on SSA.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Found this old barn and wooden cart in California this past weekend.  There's also that one along hwy 89 about 10 miles north of Truckee.  Although, I'd have to make a special trip to drive there.  There's a small amount of snow and riding out would be a bit chilly.  It would make for a good picture though.   :|)

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.