Main Menu

Chariots of Light

Started by JetFueler, August 14, 2009, 04:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetFueler

I wanted to share some info on a monthly ride put on by local chapter of Chariots of Light Christian Bikers in Carson City, NV.  August 29th we will be doing a Lake Tahoe ride and anyone is welcome to attend whether a group member or not.
Chariots of Light is a very large group that was formed by Jerry Savelle Ministries Internation in Crowley, TX., just south of Fort Worth and has a huge annual biker event during every labor Day weekend in Fort Worth, TX., called Thunder Over Texas.
I have been to one and they are alot of fun.  Alot of motorcycles of all kinds and also a classic car event.

You can go to the following websites to check this out:  www.jerrysavelle.org
                                                                                        www.chariotswestern.org 

Chariots Western is the Carson City chapter.  The usual meeting place for the rides is at the JCPenny parking lot
in Carson City at 8:00 a.m.  Chase trailer is provided and all bikes are welcomed.

Thank you for looking it up if you get the chance and hope you can attend a ride in the future.

Scott
PS:  Check out the God and Country ride video link under "events" at the Chariots Western site.
And God will cause me to ride upon the high places of the earth.  (Isaiah 58:14)