Main Menu

Open ride roll call 07/05/15. Sponsor a ride of your own...again

Started by GreenMachine, June 29, 2015, 07:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Part deux.   ;D

We can ride anywhere, but I can tell you that Friday's ride had some of the best conditions I've seen over there.  A little pine needley at the base of Yuba, but otherwise perfect.  So that would be a good destination if you guys want to give it a try.

I'm game for 7:30 AM.  It works well for riding temperatures and getting out before most weekend travelers get on the roadways.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

wills

I will be behind you mugs, heading that way a bit later.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

Bigcat

Rise and shine campers. looks like it's going to be a beautifull day for a ride. See you guys at Starbucks.

RichVee4

Day is looking promising so far.  Blue skies and cool temps, doesn't get much better than that.  I was reminded that the Graeagle 4th parade is today so something to keep in mind.   
Live long and prosper \V/

RocketRider

You guys gotta do later rides. Wouldve loved to have joined
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

GreenMachine

Quote from: GreenMachine on July 04, 2015, 04:06:13 PM
...I'm game for 7:30 AM.  It works well for riding temperatures and getting out before most weekend travelers get on the roadways.
Would have enjoyed having you along RR, but I think we would have held you up today.  And our timing helped make this a much safer group ride with having just about all the w/e travelers headed in the opposite direction from us.  That was one of my big concerns for the last of a three day weekend.  There were a lot of campers and vehicle trains today. 

Stopped and hung out a couple of times in the shade and took our first break in D-ville, instead of our usual stop in Sierraville.  Our route today was decided to be 49 to Brownsville and back home.  It was a stinker down there even for 11:00 AM.  Couldn't wait to get running again up higher.

---------------------------------------
Great ride today guys and fun times afterwards as well.  Had some laughs and got to watch the Women's Soccer final from Canada! 

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

Early bird gets the good roads.  49 was about perfect, beautiful day with amazing views and fun group to ride with. First time I've done that loop and really enjoyed it.   Looking forward to doing it again.   
Live long and prosper \V/