Main Menu

The ultimate adventure ride

Started by Tahoebrian5, June 25, 2015, 04:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

If you guys haven't heard of this you gotta check it out. I've watched 5 of the episodes and it's pretty entertaining. "Races to places", he's going around the world on an adventure bike a documenting it as he goes. Good stuff!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=958364

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

slmoto

Good find, thanks for sharing, looks like a fun series to watch. Addicting, I've already watched a few and had to stop myself to get back to work.

Tahoebrian5

I'm already on seasons 2. Totally addicted
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

RichVee4

I will check it out, looks good at first glimpse.    Reminds me of Long Way Round, which if you haven't seen is excellent, except this guys covers a lot more area zig zagging all over globe.
Live long and prosper \V/

slmoto

Quote from: RichVee4 on June 28, 2015, 08:12:47 AM
I will check it out, looks good at first glimpse.    Reminds me of Long Way Round, which if you haven't seen is excellent, except this guys covers a lot more area zig zagging all over globe.

I've watched Long Way Down and Long Way Round, I'm liking this one much better so far (just finishing up Season 1). Similar but he's trimmed the fat, a true moto adventure, no support vehicles following him around, takes care of his own planning, visas... doesn't have a whole crew catering to his every want... Ewan and Charlie seem like good likable guys but the production of it all seems to get in their way.  :2cents