Main Menu

Registration for Buttonwillow AFM race opens tomorrow!

Started by Oneup, February 21, 2010, 03:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Oneup

Oneup

Numbers are on, stickers will get put on at the track.  I'll be there about 3 or 4 in the morning on Friday.  Couple things to do to the bike and maybe a half day of practice.  I don't want to put new tires on till Saturday but the ones on the bike now are about finished.

Justin

I'm playing close attention, guys.   Sharing in your excitement.

AFM937

I wanna play, I wanna play

Just signed up about 20 minutes ago.

Leavin' Friday am some time.

Racing Open GP and Open Superbike on my 2WCP Suzuki  GSXR 1000.
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps

Oneup

Justin

Feel better, Alan.  There's no point in going out to have a marginal day feeling bad.

Justin

I wonder how your performance would have been recovering form this throat thing.
Bummer? Yes. . .
. . . but also the smart thing to do

CptnHornblower

I talked to Jay Avansino. He finished building his SV on Wednesday, drove down Thursday, did a track day on the new bike Friday, and then got two podiums in 4 races! Dan Sewell got 4 podiums in 4 starts so the Twinworks guys did pretty good!
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

Oneup

I'll try and type up a race report tomorrow.  I haven't slept since Saturday night and am too tired to do it now.

AFM937

On more local news fellow TKR racer Guy Hyder won both of his races Formula 40 light weight and Super Dino. I am proud to say that I finally rode well at Buttonwillow getting the monkey off my back and dropping my best lap time by over 6 seconds. I finished 30th in Open GP after getting pushed off the track and 18th in Open superbike. It was also really cool watching Dyno Bryan and Greg Olsen battle each other in Formula 1 and Heavyweight Clubman. Good job you guys you did well.

5 weeks round 2 .........................YA READY????????????
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps