Main Menu

Races at RFR Aug 29-30, 2009

Started by Yard Sale, August 12, 2009, 02:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

Note they have added classes for smaller roadrace bikes on a pavement only course. No word yet on which configuration.

AUGUST 29, 30
RENO - FERNLEY RACEWAY

3rd Annual Supermoto USA Vet Nationals
Round 6 XTRM / AMA Pro-Am Series
Round 7 Supermoto USA CHAMPIONSHIPS
presented by Leo Vince Exhausts

Friday: Open Practice
Saturday: Supermoto Vet Nationals & Pavement only GP
Sunday: AMA / Supermoto USA Pro-Am Races

Saturday money classes: +45 PREMIER & Open GP
Sunday money classes: Unlimited Expert

all SUPERMOTO USA / XTRM classes will run Sunday

VET NATIONAL Classes: +35 masters, +45 premier, +50 senior, Vet Lights

GP CLASSES:
GP 1 two stroke singles up to 125cc, four stroke single or twin, up to 250cc
GP 2 unlimited singles
GP 3 four stroke twins only, up to 650cc
Open GP – unlimited singles, or, up to 650cc twins or 400cc multis
mini GP – 50cc two strokes vs 120cc air cooled four stroke (fast 1 mile track)

Awesome Trophies or Championship Plates for top three in all classes

Race entry fees, directions and event info available at www.supermotousa.com
enter online at www.xtrm.com

Yard Sale

Open GP is going to be a barn-burner, just me and Elena's dad! Worst case, I finish mid pack and podium.

OPEN GP 
Name Age Location Comp. # Equipment Position Points
Erik 78 Sparks, Nevada 108 Yamaha TZ250 TBD 0
Matt 42 Discovery Bay, California 21 kawasaki kxf450 TBD 0

That's right I'm 78 years old, betcha din't know that. Gonna need some help from my bike to my walker at the end of the race.

Adiggity

Just heard they are opening this up to 600's 750's and 1000's. Anyone who is a licensed racer can race. $50 for practice, $50 for the races. There will be a heat race and a main event for each class. For more info call SPL. 825-4457

n10sive

Quote from: Yard Sale on August 24, 2009, 02:31:23 PM

That's right I'm 78 years old, betcha din't know that. Gonna need some help from my bike to my walker at the end of the race.

Benjamin Button...is that you?! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

FIAT46

I'LL BE UP THERE HALF DAY FRIDAY AFTER WORK!! AND RACING SATURDAY COME OUT AND WATCH AND HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH THE GUYS AND I FROM SPL THIS WEEK AT RFR HOPE SEE TO EVERYONE AT LEAST MAKE IT TO SHOW SUPPORT

SPL

Thats right guys, Brock Mccalister W/ Supermoto USA called me Monday morning and aked me if we could form a grid for a Superbike race . Supermoto USA wanted us there for tires anyway and we wanted a SUPERBIKE RACE. As it stands right now it will be lightwieght (600's) and heavywieght (750's and 1000's) and we will all race together, if we get alot of people  we will split it.This is a good opportunity to start and keep racing alive at the track right in our back yard, SPL will be sponsoring the superbike event, we are doing are best to keep this alive and going every year from here on out but we need your guys support, NO racers NO race. Next year we will have alot  more notice, it was last minute I know. We were talking with brock about 2 months ago and he called me on Monday and said if we could do it, we can race. Please show your support for this will help us to do this annualy or more.  Thanks to everybody in advance lets make this a weekend to remember.     
                            Thank you, Brian SPL       
you can go to supermotousa.com to see the schedule, but it will be modified of course for the SUPERBIKES
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

Yard Sale

Start clicking tabs when you are at the SupermotoUSA event on the XTRM site. My guess is a lot of people are waiting to enter at the track. I almost did to save $4. (Pre-entry costs more than post-entry, what's up with that?)

Yard Sale

Here, I used a Copy Page URL feature:

oops, it's broken

Anyway, search for events (not people), enter SuperMotoUSA, and you'll get this in the results:

QuoteSupermoto USA    
Event Title: Supermoto USA Vet Nationals and Pavement GP
Discipline: Supermoto    Payout Schedule: View
Event Date: Aug 29, 2009       Attendees and Results: View
Round: 1    Register: Register

On the right, click View for Attendees and Results. You'll be able to choose the class from a menu. (Wow, look at all the young whippersnappers in Open GP!)

No I'm not racing my 600; been there, done that. Now if there were an endurance race, I'd be all over it!

Remember: don't asspack the short/wide guy on the wee little bike on the front row of the heat race! My bike doesn't leap off the line like the other bikes.

MotoPutz

MotoPutz

Youngster likes it when I duel my banjo...   :-*

youngster775

duel your own banjo and leave mine alone  ;)
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F