Main Menu

Sunday 2/15 10am eat and ride

Started by RichVee4, February 14, 2015, 10:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichVee4

Planning to meet Sunday 10:15am for breakfast at Peg's, 6300 Mae Anne NW Reno.  After breakfast will decide where to ride.   This will be a C pace outing.

Tom and Robin are coming so far as well as Monica. 

Let me know if you will be joining so I can get a table for everyone.

Live long and prosper \V/

slmoto

I was looking to do a ride this weekend, might as well join you guys. You can count me in.

RichVee4

Great.  As nice as it was Sat looking forward to getting out.  A little cooler today but maybe we can make a run over the summit into CA foothills for some spring riding.   GM's trips over the hill have given me inspiration :)

GreenMachine

I hate you guys!

Still too tender to risk riding.  I might try a short stint next weekend.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

flamecrow

really nice to see riders out and about, in February :)

RichVee4

Defiantly unusual riding over the summit in Feb.  Sort of felt out of place riding by ski areas and watching people skiing and playing in the snow.   Still fun getting out for quick ride, good idea Tom.   Roads were clean and dry, sand on the shoulder in places but easy to avoid.

Enjoyed having breakfast with the group.  Rode 80 to Cisco Grove and returned via the old hwy 40.   100 miles as I pulled into my driveway.  The old hwy follows the Yuba river and with the storms last week the water was flowing nicely over the rocks.   Sorry no pics, but worth checking out!