Main Menu

Cast your vote for "best looking MotoGP bike of 2014" at Crash.net

Started by GreenMachine, January 28, 2015, 09:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

My vote, Drive M7 Aspar.

Not the greatest image they provided but I remember really liking the color scheme when watching races last season.

If they had included SBK I'd go with the Aprilia RSV4 by far.
http://supermototecnica.com/files/2014/02/01_Aprilia_RSV4_SBK_20143.jpg

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

You think? 

From the list of team bikes: http://www.crash.net/motogp/large_picture/1235903.html

I had three choices that I thought stood out as most appealing.  To me, the obvious choice was the orange bike, b/c I really do like its look.  But I thought, that's too obvious and there's going to be a slough of team followers who will vote simple partisan bike, like Marquez or Rossi fans.  So that was out.  The other two that caught my eye were not inconsistent with what catches my eye now, green bikes, because black bikes don't really do it for me.  There were a lot of dark or black bikes in the lineup and I was surprised by how the voting was just the opposite of my preference.   Therefore my vote went to the Go Fun team colors.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

dub

Quote from: GreenMachine on January 29, 2015, 08:02:28 AM
You think?

They pretty much all look the same; the fairings are sectioned horizontally by different paint colors and sponsors. At least M7 and LCR are a little different.

I guess if I had to choose it would be Estrella Galicia. I've always been a fan of the Gulf Oil colors; baby blue and orange.

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019