Main Menu

Happy New Year!

Started by GreenMachine, December 31, 2014, 11:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

To all those who we've traveled with us this year and throughout the years, I wish you all the best in the coming year.  Whether you are still riding or have retired from it, I treasured every minute and I'll always remember the good times we had.  Whether we were riding in ideal conditions, rain, snow, cold or hot, it wouldn't have been the same without you there.  Your company wasn't taken for granted.  Every one of you added something positive to our rides and to what you've contributed on this forum.

I'm glad for our good fortune, our health, and wealth, in the many forms it can take. 2014 was an exceptional year for me personally, which is why I want to extend my thanks upon looking back on it.  I have the pictures and videos to remember it all by.

2015 looks to be even more remarkable than any year that has come before it.  Here's to looking forward and to reminiscing about the road that led our worlds to cross paths.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

Well said GM and thank you for all you do on this forum and facilitating many of the rides.  I feel lucky to have such a great group of riders to learn from and have some great memories from our rides together.  

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2015!!  Looking forward to another great year with our friends at SSA.
Live long and prosper \V/

288RR

I have had a blast this last year.  I have been able to learn a lot,  as well as having a blast doing it.   Now just to count down the days till the 2015 season