Main Menu

VC Run 12/24

Started by slmoto, December 23, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slmoto

Beautiful day for December today and looking decent tomorrow, for the first half of the day at least.

I'm going to do a run up VC/Truck Route tomorrow before I leave town, if anyone is interested in joining.

I'll be leaving 10am from Mavericks.

RichVee4

I'm getting ready, breaking in my new leathers watching some moto gp:)

Unfortunately I have to work Wed, otherwise I would join you.

I hope to get a trip in New Years week. The Mrs and I are trailering the bikes to Napa next week to ride around N CA for a couple days (if the weather cooperates)

Have a Merry Christmas!!!   Looking forward to more fun outings next year!
Live long and prosper \V/

288RR

I will be sadly stuck at work.    And if you hear your ears ringing it will be because I will be saying dam that SL. Going riding while I'm stuck working.     
Rich. You two have a good time in Napa on the bikes.  Don't worry about the weather.  You been in the snow before.   (Just need to find chains for the bike tires)

slmoto

Quote from: RichVee4 on December 23, 2014, 06:38:02 PM
I'm getting ready, breaking in my new leathers watching some moto gp:)

Breaking in your leather, looks like you're auditioning for Daft Punk!

Leathers look good though, I'm jealous, I wish they had been my size, looks like a great deal. I don't remember seeing you in that helmet before, you get a new helmet as well?

GreenMachine

What

the

Phuck!!!

Rich!

SL,
Me neither.  You won't find me on the upper Sierra or rain shadow mountain roads with the temps falling out of fall-like.  Cold tires.  Screw that.  But you go ahead and tempt fate crazy boy.  You might get lucky and you might make the rest of of jealous. 

Be safe.

Hopefully, I'll see you on the dirt the following w/e.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

I'll be taking it easy. I just rode to work today and it wasn't enough, all it did was make me want to ride more so I'm going to squeeze in short one tomorrow before I head out of town and won't have the chance.

Looking forward to getting back on the dirt and glad to hear you're planning on making it.

GreenMachine

SL, did you beat the rains?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

No rain and wasn't even cold. Pretty windy though and kind of dirty up top but other than that a good ride. It was nice to get out. Sometimes it's good to get out in the less desirable conditions to fully appreciate the good conditions when you get them.