Main Menu

SSA Sighting Saturday Night

Started by Mel, December 15, 2014, 11:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel

I ran into SL and GM at Brew Brothers this past Saturday night during the Santa Crawl downtown. I was helping out with security and first saw SL, then GM finally wandered in. They were having a good time and as single guys do, looking for that poontang :)! GM had a cute little one going up at the bar and I was going to go up to him and say "GM how's it going? Did you get those results yet back from the clinic :)?" LOL! I used to pull sh*t like that with my door guys back in the Margaritaville days just to ruin their game when I would see them trying to hustle chicks while they were working :)! But, I let GM off the hook so he could continue his game :). They kept losing each other in the bar because it was so nuts to butts crowded and GM would come up to the front door where my wife and I were and ask if we've seen SL. By then he was feeling no pain...probably because of the 3 drinks he was holding LOL! He finally left just before us and told me if I saw SL to tell him he was going to Shenanigens. So, my wife and I leave a little later and coming out of the parking garage at the Eldorado I'm making a right onto West St and my wife says "there's GM!" and I look over and there he is walking down the street in a daze with a confused look on his face like he was thinking "Where in the hell did I park my Kawi" LOL!!!! It was great seeing you guys that night and hope luck was on your side :)!!

Mel

GreenMachine

What a vivid imagination!  True, SL and I were out and about, but neither he nor I remember setting foot in BrewBros.

Good story though.   ;)
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

The fact that you don't remember being there is consistent with Mel's account.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019