Main Menu

Black Friday 2014 sales thread

Started by GreenMachine, November 17, 2014, 08:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slmoto

MotoGP Off Season Video Pass for only €0.99

Purchase Thanksgiving/Black Friday ONLY, offer expires Friday 11/28/14 at midnight.

UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL VIDEOS UNTIL MARCH 22, 2015
Gets you Complete Live Coverage and Exclusive Features
1992-2013 Archived Races
Every motogp.com video since 1992

http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=828d05dc5f4c88573aeb98365&id=b395edb647&e=bf0e38d893

RichVee4

That is a deal only $1.24!  Much cheaper if you didn't want to pay at the beginning of the year.  I however cant wait and watched the season already. 
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Done!  Thanks SL!  I figured it'll be worth it to watch reruns.  One note.  They make it sound like the purchase is recurring, so I'll have to watch it to be sure they don't trick me into paying for the season pass.

I haven't seen anything more worth looking for for Black Friday deals.  Very disappointed so far, but I'll keep looking.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on November 27, 2014, 07:34:11 PM
Done!  Thanks SL!  I figured it'll be worth it to watch reruns.  One note.  They make it sound like the purchase is recurring, so I'll have to watch it to be sure they don't trick me into paying for the season pass.

I haven't seen anything more worth looking for for Black Friday deals.  Very disappointed so far, but I'll keep looking.

By default the set you to auto renew. You can go into your personal settings and unclick auto renew so you don't get suckered into buying the season if you don't want.

I'm new to the whole moto scene and motogp so I've been enjoying watching the old classics that I missed out on and for a buck and some change you can't go wrong.

RichVee4

Live long and prosper \V/

dub

Quote from: RichVee4 on November 28, 2014, 07:33:21 AM
When I was looking for a leather suit this site seemed to have some good deals. 

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Categories.bok?category=Leather+Race+Suits%3ACloseouts

STG always has some good closeout deals. Just make sure you call and order what you want over the phone. Their inventory management is terrible for closeouts. It has let me order and pay for things online that weren't actually available several times.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019