Main Menu

MotoGP Australia

Started by slmoto, October 17, 2014, 11:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slmoto

Anyone know of local places here in Reno that broadcast the race live? :popcorn

Thought since for one of the few times it's on at a decent hour (Sat. 10/18 - Moto3 7pm, Moto2 8:20pm, MotoGP 10pm) it might be more fun to go watch it around others that enjoy it instead of my typical routine of sitting in front of my computer alone watching on motogp.com the following day.

If anyone knows of a place and would like to join post up, thanks.

GreenMachine

Now I'm wondering if that's what's going to be on TV at Legends tomorrow night.

Damn, it's warm out.  I want to go for a ride up to VC tonight.   Slow though.  I'm still out of rubber.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Could be playing at Legends. I've never been there but I looked up their website and see that Ole Bridge Pub is part of the same group and I've seen MotoGP replaying at the Ole Bridge Pub before.

288RR

Well find out sl.   IF they are I might be able to make it down.

slmoto

Quote from: 288RR on October 18, 2014, 02:42:21 PM
Well find out sl.   IF they are I might be able to make it down.

I called Legends the guy didn't know what MotoGP was but said they could get just about anything. I also called Ole Bridge Pub but they didn't pick up.

GreenMachine

Probably slammed.  A drunk crashed going up the hill on S. McCarran just short of Manzanita a few minutes ago.  It was a solo accident thank goodness, but he just about split his car in two.  RPD is on the scene.

I'll probably take the cage tonight anyway.  Too much gear to carry around.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Nice, hopefully they're getting all the crashing out of the way early. I plan on riding my bicycle.

I just tried them again (obp) the guy said if we went in the would try and find it but he was too busy to look right now. I think they'd have it since I've seen it on replay there before.

dub

Quote from: slmoto on October 18, 2014, 05:11:54 PMI called Legends the guy didn't know what MotoGP was

*yelling into the phone* What? Motorcycles? They race those now?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

slmoto

Quote from: dub on October 18, 2014, 06:02:24 PM
Quote from: slmoto on October 18, 2014, 05:11:54 PMI called Legends the guy didn't know what MotoGP was

*yelling into the phone* What? Motorcycles? They race those now?
Yeah, pretty much sums it up.

slmoto

Motogp it's on at ole bridge pub at 9 tonight for those who are interested. I'll be there come join if you'd like.

RichVee4

Nice you found a place to watch the race.   Did anyone go to the moto source event?
Live long and prosper \V/