Main Menu

Started by KKM, June 05, 2014, 01:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KKM

HI GM, My name is Frank McDowell Ive joined your website under GotCbR. I can not log on to your website its says im banned . I tried contacting the administrator but no contact back. My email is FrankMcdowell71@gmail.com. The computer i am using is Kevin Mcintires computer being i can not use my own. My Cell # 775-291-6580 Appreciate your help

Thanks Frank
2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

GreenMachine

I don't see that account anymore in our membership roster (GotCbR).  It may have been inadvertently deleted for inactivity of more the 6 months without a single post, which I apologize about. 

If it's not too much trouble, create a new account using that name or another and post a quick Intro/Newb thread saying hi and you'll be forever a member.

Again, sorry about the trouble you are having logging in.  We certainly want to encourage all sport riders in the region to participate on the SSA Web site.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

KKM

GM<
Here is the IP address.

2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

GreenMachine

Unfortunately that cannot be it.  192.168.... addresses are private internal addresses and do not route over the Internet.  Go to Speedtest.net.  On the screen will be the WAN addressable IP addressed assigned by your Internet Service Provider.  It'll be similar in structure, but will not fall within any of these private address blocks:

10.0.0.0 - 10.255.255.255

172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255

192.168.0.0 - 192.168.255.255
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

KKM

GM,

Try this one.

If this is not it that we are lost.

Kevin
2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

GreenMachine

Whitelisted.   :reporter

Welcome to SSA!

GotCbr

IM in like Flynn on my lap top but still banned from Smart Phone??

GreenMachine

On you phone go to IP-lookup.net and see what IP it's using too.

GotCbr

GreenMachine

There was one ban put in place in 2008 before I was a member, but it wasn't the same IP.  I cleared it.  I don't see where 75* is being blocked, at this point.

See if it's any better.  BTW, what cellphone network are you on?

GotCbr

On Verizon, Powered down cell phone and tried again no luck

GreenMachine

I can troubleshoot it another way where you're browser replies that you are banned from SSA. 

Make several attempts to connect to the SSA site, refreshing your browser's request to view the page.  Record that time you did it and post that information up.  The more times you do it, the more log entries that are recorded.  Lots and lots of Chinese banned IPs I see, but nothing in the USA for the past 6 hours.

288RR

I have problem that it says I'm banned to from my phone, but all I do is clear history and all my cookie and I'm off and running agian

GotCbr

i will try that thank you!

GreenMachine