Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Douchbag

Started by Team Gorgonzola, June 01, 2014, 11:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

A giant douche-bag with a black truck, and a firefighter plate "TMT J" tried to push me and then Jerome off the road on VC this morning. He has a bunch of weapons stickers on the tailgate and even had his family in the truck. Does anybody knows who he is? Tough guy messing around with a bike while in a big truck. Was I speeding? Sure but so was him. I was just trying to pass him without drama or danger for him and he swerved left trying to make me crash! I am thinking about turn him in to a couple of cop friends I have.....
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

RocketRider

Do it. Shit like that is why I sometimes carry rocks or large batteries in my tank bag
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

cobra23

turn him in. Tha is completely irresponsible, and a dam poor example to set for the family.

An I are a hillbillie.

Well maybe a redneck.

Alberto..I have a friend who just bought a 796 for himself and a 696 for his wife.

You riding much lately? would love to arrange a slow ride to get those two introduced to the Ducati King of Washoe County.

Team Gorgonzola

Sure, I will have sometimes in a couple of weeks.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

flamecrow

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on June 01, 2014, 11:51:10 AM
A giant douche-bag with a black truck, and a firefighter plate "TMT J" tried to push me and then Jerome off the road on VC this morning. He has a bunch of weapons stickers on the tailgate and even had his family in the truck. Does anybody knows who he is? Tough guy messing around with a bike while in a big truck. Was I speeding? Sure but so was him. I was just trying to pass him without drama or danger for him and he swerved left trying to make me crash! I am thinking about turn him in to a couple of cop friends I have.....

That's pretty scary. I went down last Sunday on 6/1 but had full gear on so no scratches on me. I think my bike may be totaled, waiting for insurance claim.

Also, sad news this morning: http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/Trevor-Smith-262237301.html

RocketRider

Quote from: flamecrow on June 07, 2014, 04:29:28 PM
Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on June 01, 2014, 11:51:10 AM

That's pretty scary. I went down last Sunday on 6/1 but had full gear on so no scratches on me. I think my bike may be totaled, waiting for insurance claim.

Also, sad news this morning: http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/Trevor-Smith-262237301.html

Bummer, to both stories :\
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

GreenMachine

Jimbo mentioned something about Street Vibrations riders being in town.  Sounds like the riders going up the hill were innocent victims.  Tragic circumstances, by the sound of it.

TB5 rode that route today road testing his bike.  He didn't mention anything out of the ordinary.  I went to/from VC last evening.  It was pretty quiet the whole way. 

Sorry to hear about all the accidents and glad you're alright Flamecrow. 

I've ridden with the group we're going out with tomorrow.  SL did great on his first group ride.  He rode within his limitations and looked like he was doing a fine job.  He must have had fun, because he's coming back for more.  I know 288 and Rich will do the same.  We should have a most excellent adventure riding in the Sierras.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

RGJ has a video report taken from the accident scene, which was right around the chain-up area where we usually stop to get a clear run up to VC.