Main Menu

Roll Call - Wentworth Springs/Ice House 06/01

Started by GreenMachine, May 27, 2014, 11:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

SL's first attempt in the 25 MPH corners

Ah better!  SL's second attempt in the 25 MPH corners

SL coming back a final time.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

SL, it was great riding with you today.  Mostly because I wasn't doing the chasing.  I hate having to do that on Icehouse.  That road is crappy in so many ways.

The pictures turned out, as you can see.  These are the low resolution crops  I still have the full resolutions 4x3 format originals if you want me to post those up for you.  No problem if you do. 

And thanks again for indulging my craving for a photo-op.  We get so few opportunities to get good pics of riders having fun in the corners.  Right 288!?

Hope I didn't talk your ear off.  Must have been ADragon who got me to being so chatty today.  :D

So glad we made the Kyburz 76 too.  That was close!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Thanks so much for the ride, I had a great time. Hopefully I didn't slow you down too much. And, thanks for the pics, finally get to see what I look like on a bike.

Looking forward to more rides!

288RR

It's fun getting the photo-op in on rides,  well I'm planing on going on next week ride up to bucks lake.

dub

Wait, Jerome went on a Sunday ride that wasn't with the SSA group? wtf?

EDIT: Oh, now I see what went down from the other thread.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019