Main Menu

short ride 3/23

Started by RocketRider, March 22, 2014, 09:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RocketRider

No one is posting rides wtf is this?! Ill host a sunday run. Im doing my usual VC run then off to? My pace will be up there a bit to continue refamiliarizing myself with good riding but ALL paces are of course welcome  :).

Meet at Mavericks, ride start will be sometime between 10am and 2pm, now taking time requests. Decision will be made by say 3pm today, im a bit busy
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

GreenMachine

I'm in for whatever.  If you want to stop for a bite afterwards or say at the Jerky House, that would be freakin awesome! 

...but not required.  I vote for 11 AM.

I see some lurkers.  Time to get your post counts up unnecessarily.  Post up!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Sorry 288.  We keep missing you on these rides.  When our schedules do match up, the camera will be ready.  We can update your avatar.   ;D
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

I'm in.  I did the truck route yesterday, then back up and around Gold Hill.  11am sounds good to me!

RocketRider

Hey guys sorry got busy with life. 11am at mavericks. Be there!
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

288RR

It's ok GM. We will have plenty of time to get some pics this year.

Quote from: GreenMachine on March 22, 2014, 10:13:01 AM
Sorry 288.  We keep missing you on these rides.  When our schedules do match up, the camera will be ready.  We can update your avatar.   ;D

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

nvgixxer

Hey GM, I'd love to go if you wouldn't mind an old fart tagging along.  ;D
I had a great time with you guys last year and really looking forward to joining in on the fun this season.
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

RenoRider75

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on March 23, 2014, 02:12:22 AM
Maverick?

Gas station on the corner of Veterans Parkway and Geiger Grade.  It's at the bottom of the hill, just east of Virginia Street.

RocketRider

Quote from: nvgixxer on March 23, 2014, 07:02:11 AM
Hey GM, I'd love to go if you wouldn't mind an old fart tagging along.  ;D
I had a great time with you guys last year and really looking forward to joining in on the fun this season.

I refer to my initial post, ALL paces welcome :).
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

dr1150

I will be joining you all. Hopefully the more the better is OK. Alberto what have you been up to?
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

nvgixxer

Great riding with you guys today, perfect weather and good company. Met a few new faces (to me anyway) and renewed acquaintances with guys I've ridden with before.
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

RenoRider75

It was fun, and the ribs were awesome.  Great to meet the new faces and a nice way to kick off the new season.  Thanks all!

How was the soup, RR?   :D

RocketRider

Soup was...closed lol. Great Basin on the other hand was delicious. Good riding indeed, nice dress rehearsel for me. Felt good to be back in full gear. Til next time gents!
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

288RR

:picspics

So let's see your pics,  glad you had fun today guys,  I missed out.  I did put in 200 mile on the bike though today.