Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Bueller??

Started by Mel, September 11, 2013, 09:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel

288RR

I have no idea.  I've been swamped at work.  My next day off.  Is atleast 2 weeks out

dub

Activity on the forum seems pretty much normal to me.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Mel

I'm just trying to rally the troops :)!

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

IGT's biggest show of the year, G2E in Las Vegas, is happening next week.  Anyone who works there has likely been putting in stupid hours over the past few weeks, myself included.   :(

I'm hoping the weather shapes up this week for some kind of ride!

288RR

Renorider75. Are you able to join use on the Yosemite ride?   
Or if you do a ride after work post it up, I'll probably be able to go

RenoRider75

I replied in that thread.  Might be able to go, still trying to work out logistics with kids.  This whole week, there is something going on every single night...  ugh.

Next week, weather permitting, I'd be up for a ride on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday after work - whenever you're free.  I've been riding Geiger a few times a week all summer long.  I'm pretty sure I could ride it blindfolded now, lol.

I can't wait to start up with some track riding next year!

288RR

Eric. I should be free anytime next week,  so. Just pic a date and time that works best for you and post it up. 

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.