Main Menu

SSA Bike Night Friday 13th

Started by Mel, September 10, 2013, 11:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

:headscratch

But it's a bike night, not a cage night.   

Are you going still?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Waiting for those two to get back on here and rip me a new one.   :-\
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Mel

I'm already here, rain and lightning be damned!

GreenMachine

Lightening.  Serious.  Damned or not.  I avoid mixing it up with it when I don't have to.

I'll be glad to try another night though.

288RR

You should have went gm. I didn't hit any rain

GreenMachine

I wanted to ride over, but it was a mess where I live.

288RR

I see.  Well im game for another night when ever you are ready.

288RR

Thanks Mel for setting up the bike night.  I had a good time talking with you.

Mel

Yeah GM, when I was coming down Plumb off of the freeway I could say the rain pounding down towards your neck of the woods! I got there and back with just a few sprinkles.

Daniel, thanks for showing up and it was fun hanging out and talking bikes. We need to get a ride or two in before the season ends if your work will lighten for you.

Mel

GreenMachine

Water doesn't worry be much.  Lightening however terrifies me when I expose myself by riding in it unnecessarily. 

I'm not invincible.

GreenMachine

I'm planning on heading over to PJ's tonight if anyone is looking for company to talk to whilst there.

288RR

I would head over but im not feeling well,  im hoping to make the Markleeville ride if i feel better

GreenMachine

Spence and some of his buddies were there and TB5 and one of his friends were also there.  Surprisingly most everyone stayed after dusk and for a change, I was the early bird leaving the party.

I'm planning on making this week's Bike Night as well.  With street vibrations in town, it's going to be a madhouse.  And if that bears fruit, I may pass by, then head over to Shenanigan's for happy hour beer & appetizers... if anyone is looking for me.