Main Menu

SSA Bike Night Friday 13th

Started by Mel, September 10, 2013, 11:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel

Hey guys and gals,

I think it's time to have another SSA Bike Night like we did last year! This will be a chance for the newer members to meet with the long time members and talk motorcycles. We'll do it at the same place as last year because it's kind of a convenient location with plenty of parking. Let's meet up at the A&W restaurant on the corner of Kietzke and E. Plumb Ln at 6:00pm. I think most of you can squeeze in an hour or two to hang out before getting on with your Friday night plans. Make it happen and bring any of your riding friends that don't post up on SSA. Hope to see you all there 8)!

GM, no poker excuses :)!

Mel

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Mel

Cool Wiles!! Hope to see you there 8).

GreenMachine

If Dub is riding all that way just to see Mel's ugly mug, I guess I can ride 10 minutes across town to do so as well.

See you guys there.

Why a Friday though.  Not a question.  More of statement, as in, grrrrr.  A&W doesn't even serve beer.   :P
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

Mel

Outstanding guys! Looking forward to it and it doesn't have to be A&W. I only picked that because it was kind of in the center of the area and there is lots of parking right next to the building. I'm open to another spot that serves beer GM :) and has ample parking. How about a pizza joint somewhere?

RichVee4

Oh man.  I will be out on a backpack trip until Sat so cant make Fri  night :(
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

I just hope Mel doesn't get his hopes up about us. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Mel

I have faith, see you boys tomorrow evening at A&W 8)!

Mel

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Mel

No worries Wiles, catch you on the next ride. For those that can't make it tonight, I'll toast up a root beer float in your honor :)!

Mel

GreenMachine

Three?

I spoke with the people at Pinocchio's Bar & Grill (Reno* not Sparks) and they have an outdoor bar we could hang out at.  If it's just going to be us three, once we're all together at A&W, we could do a little field trip over there.  Food is/might be more expensive, but the location is a lot nicer.

But, to let everyone know, this is not a deviation from Mel's original plan.  We may not and probably will not go to Pinocchio's tonight.  I'm just throwing that out there as an option for those of us who've committed to going tonight.

* Pinocchio's Reno
5995 S. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89510

Mel

GM,

Once we meet up at A&W I'm open to going anywhere you guys want to go. See you all there!

Mel

GreenMachine

I'm grounded by rain the lightening. 

Is anybody still going?  I'm out.  Not riding the bike in these conditions.  Too dangerous.   Sorry Mel.

288RR

You could always take your cager.