Main Menu

Maybe VC on Tues and/or Thursday after work?

Started by GreenMachine, September 02, 2013, 10:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

Thursday works for me.  any one else game to go?

GreenMachine

Terrific!

I think the Jerky Company closes by 4:00 PM.  Do we want to try to go before they close too?

We might get lucky on the weather.  T-storms forecast today and Wednesday, but not Thursday.  Nice!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

I won't be able to make it be for they close.  I get off work at 4:30. :(

288RR

Renorider75.  Are you coming with us?
How about you rocketrider?

288RR

GreenMachine

Maverik at 6PM.  We can decide how much we want to do from there. 

Looking forward to it.

GreenMachine

288.  I'm stuck in Sparks tonight working.  Sorry!   :(  Won't be able to make the ride tonight.

I'll make it up to you next time.  Maybe buy you a BBQ at the Jerky Co.

288RR

Ok. No need to worry. I know how getting stuck at work can be.  I'll catch you next ride

GreenMachine

Psych!

What a great crew!  And thanks for doing another lap with me you guys.  What a nice way to lead into a Friday. 

This was one of those times where timing was everything.  288 and TB5 were already out on VC and I PM'ed them I was going to gear up and head there way.  Right as I send the message TB5 was checking his phone.  What luck.  And what a fun ride!  Thanks you guys!

288RR

RenoRider75

I've practically been living at work.   :'(  As soon as the G2E gaming show in Las Vegas passes, my time will be mine again...