Main Menu

Ideas for this coming weekend's ride (Sat or Sun) & where?

Started by GreenMachine, September 02, 2013, 10:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I can't ride Sunday and La Porte Road is scheduled, which is why I'm asking. 

Really enjoyed last Saturday's ride, for a change-up of pace and I wouldn't mind doing it again. We ended up do the SSA Tri-Fecta ride, three passes.  Something for our newbs to hang their hats on.

Heck I was even thinking of another Hwy 70 ride between Quincy and Oroville.  There's one road just East of Denton (sp?) that heads up towards Almanor that I remember as having potential.

Whatever we do, it'll just have to be accomplished on Saturday for me to participate.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

No you're not, you're out.

That's alright.  I have plenty of things to do around the house this weekend anyway.

No ride for me Saturday then either, unless it's a short one that doesn't take up a whole day.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

If I get my bike back together in time maybe ill go out for a shorty
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.