Main Menu

Wednesday Night Bike Night @ PJ's

Started by RenoRider75, August 14, 2013, 12:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenoRider75

For the first time in my biking career I am finally able to go to PJ's for Wednesday Night Bike Night.   :D  Is anyone else planning to go down there tonight (8/14)?

My wife will likely be there too on her CBR.

EDIT:  Here's the link with info, in case you don't know what I'm talking about.   ;D
http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?topic=3052.0

People show up around 6, the bar closes at 11.  We'll probably be there for at least a couple of hours.

288RR

What time are going to be down there.?  I might be able to make it

RenoRider75

We'll be down there by 6 or 6:30.  Hope you can make it!

GreenMachine

I can't stay long, but I could come down for an hour or so.

Poker night.

I'll try to get there early.  That way I can settle in for a little bit before making my way home.  Bike's still dirty from the two days of riding this weekend.   :-\
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

RenoRider75

Thanks for the fun - it was good to meet you, Mel!  And sorry about that wasp, GM.  I didn't see it until it bit you...   :o

Sara and I stayed for dinner.  I can tell you that you'd be hard-pressed to find a better cup of split pea soup anywhere, and the chicken fajitas were really good too.  The owner is nice, and I actually met some childhood friends there too - people I haven't seen in a decade or more.

Ride safe, and watch out for the bees!   :D

Mel

Eric, it was nice meeting you and Sara, and seeing Daniel and GM last night. Had a great time talking bikes and riding. We need our own sportbike night though ;)!

Mel

288RR

It was great to meet up with you all.  It was also nice meeting you Sara.  Start posting some, no need to be a lurker. ;). Hope to do it again sometime.

GreenMachine

Stuck working tonight. Won't be able to play tonight. :-(
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Headed over to PJs for an hour or so.  Have to leave by 6:45 though, before dark.  Just for the heck of it and hopefully to see some of you.

288RR

I'm stuck working late today so I can go riding tomorrow

GreenMachine

Saw Wills and TB5 over their and several of the forum lurkers.  TB5 must be busy, he hasn't been checking the forum for the latest, so I brought him up to speed.  He may join us for Thursday's VC ride.  Saturday too.

Wills.  Poor cigar smoking Wills.  Getting older and being injured doesn't make riding any easier.  Tried to convince him to dust off the CBR and come out tonight.  Seemed interested and the ride is short and convenient, so let's hope.  He's always good for a laugh.

Al, I think that's his name, was there with his ZZR-1200.  I'm so bad with names.   :-[   :D  I don't even remember what we were talking about, but everything made me laugh.