Main Menu

Friday Ride?

Started by Mel, August 01, 2013, 02:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel

Anyone up for a ride tomorrow? I just got some new Dunlop Q3's on today and need to scrub them in and get used to any new steering characteristics. It can be mellow to spirited depending on who wants to go. I will be checking out a few new roads, but most of the route will be the roads less traveled up off of 20 and 49 for starters. This won't be the usual Downieville or Quincy route on 89, upper 49, or 70. We might even scoot over to the south side of 80 for a couple fun roads. The meet up will be at the usual Starbucks for the north rides. Post up if interested.

Mel 

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

SinisterVendetta

seeing how I have my bike sorted now, im in.

Grey Goat

Work.  Bummer.  Wish I could, new roads are always fun. 

Scrub easy on your new tires.  My metzlers feel muddy until after a few heat cycles.

Enjoy!! 

Mel

Hey SV,

Let's meet at Starbucks on N. McCarran by IHOP off of 80 at 8:30am. Let me know if this works for you.

Mel

SinisterVendetta

sounds good, see you there

Mel

dub

Aw man, you guys are out riding and I'm here at work reading about you riding?!

Well, it could be worse, I could be actually working.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Mel

It as good to meet you SV and I had a great time riding and hanging out with you. Hope you enjoyed the roads we were on today.

SinisterVendetta

Indeed sir, a very good ride  ;D  I didnt see what happened to our 'friend' on the white cbr or whatever that was coming home, his shirt was barely staying on at that speed  :|) I liked how he just kinda joined us on the way back down 80 lol. Remind me or just check out that route behind stead on red rock rd, cheers.