Main Menu

ride july 27

Started by RocketRider, July 24, 2013, 07:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rwarner56

It was a great ride. You missed out rocket. Thanks for setting it up and heal quickly.
Probably posted from the restroom at work

GreenMachine

Quote from: RocketRider on July 27, 2013, 10:43:22 AM
Out. I am sitting on the ER with a significant portion of my thumb missing. Sorry guys fail :(.
A simple "I overslept" would suffice.  Don't need to go to such lengths just to get our of a ride.
But damn!!!  That sounds like it freekin smarts.   :terrified

Had a nice group today, five riders.  Traffic wasn't too bad and it wasn't too hot before we started.  BBQ was zip-spicy and delicious.   Stories were shared.  Met some new riders and got reacquainted with one of the original SSA members.  An overall very pleasing ride, especially going into next weekend.  Chain is lubed, and the bike just needs to be taped and prepped for the track.

Sorry about your thumb.  Keep us informed, but not to the extent you type a book.  Rest and recover stallion RR.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RocketRider

I would miss one of the larger rides...lame  :-\. Glad you all had fun and were safe!

Let my accident be a lesson for all take your time! 4 years of cleaning my chain that way and I got complacent and got what I deserved. Will be healed (enough) by next saturday for the race! See you all out there soon :)
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!

RichVee4

That sounds very painful, defiantly a bummer.  I will be extra careful with future chain maint.   Enjoyed the ride today and meeting fellow SSA riders. VCJC is always a treat also.  After riding in CA (montery area) last weekend  in traffic and bad roads it make me appreciate how lucky we are to live where we do.

Rich
Live long and prosper \V/