Main Menu

bucks lake july 14th

Started by squirrel, July 11, 2013, 08:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirrel

will there still be a sunday ride after you guys run your insane route Saturday. finally going to be home for the weekend and wanted to ride with you all but unfortunately Saturdays ride would kill me at this point.

GreenMachine

I probably won't be.  But if you ride into Quincy about 2 PM and wait for us, we should be along sometime in the next hour.  That could be optimistic, given the 2011 pace, but if you PM your cell number to me, I can give you our ETA to Quincy hours before we arrive.

We'll actually be passing through the south part of Quincy twice.  So if you miss us the first time, you can catch us on the second go around.  Just hang out at the Polka Dot ice cream and burger place.  You'll have the opportunity to take in La Porte road as well.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

I think im game for a ride Sunday,  not sure about bucks lake.    Maybe be downieville or maybe a vc ride and BBQ.  What are your ideas?

squirrel

@ GM, thanks for the offer but unfortunately I will be tearing into my motor in my nova Saturday.

@ 288CBR hey I am down for a downeyville run. just let me know if it works for you and a good time. I am thinking any time after 0700 meet will be good. got poker Saturday night

288RR

It  works for me,  want to me at 8:30 at the Starbucks  northwest  reno off of i80?

squirrel

That works fine. I'll be there. If you go on the ride tomorrow I should see you. I'm going to run a short bit of it from auburn area

288RR

I won't be making the ride tomorrow,  but I will see you sunday

Tahoebrian5

I'm considering doing a dville run but not till afternoon.. 3ish. I've found I have a hard time working after a ride so gotta hit the computer first. If anyone wants to go for the afternoon option post up
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

TB5,

It doesn't sound like you made it out Sunday.  All that pent up throttle aggression.

LOOK OUT HWY 1!!!  :o
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.