Main Menu

Dale Walker at Holeshot Performance saying hi

Started by Dale Walker, May 17, 2010, 01:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Walker

Hey guys

I wanted to say hi to all and also to A Dragon on the site here. Justin came by my new place one day since I moved my shop to Yerington NV from CA, and I wanted to stay in touch. Im not sure am I being fooled and is Justin A Dragon ?

I found out about the Fernley track re-opening and hope to meet some of you this Saturday and also do some riding.

I helped out at the track club a couple years and maybe down the road I can do the same at the track up here. Just riding is fine with me also.

As you may know I used to be a pro drag racer for about 20 years and also did some just for fun road racing in AFM ....... in my past life ....... ha ha

Holeshot Performance is my small company and we mostly specialize in performance standards like the Bandits, FZ1, ZRX, SVs and others, but I do make a few really nice high mount pipes for the GSX Rs and others that we are phasing out.

My brother In Law Paul and I prototype and build all the parts in house and Paul is working hard right now also moving his fab shop up here at this time. So in the near future maybe we can help a few of you out with repairs on stuff as well as one off exhaust and other fabrication.

Another thing I did at the track days now and then was a starting clinic for the racers, this is something we may be able to talk about down the road a bit

Looking forward to meeting you guys and I will see you at the track this Saturday in Fernley

Cheers  Dale

Adiggity

Hey Dale. Very happy to hear that this type of shop is in the area! Glad you found us. Won't be able to meet you personally at this next trackday since I will be in Utah racing with WERA, but look forward to meeting you soon.

Oh, and A DRAGON is not Justin. We have a couple Justins with our club. "Justino" is one and "knucklehead" is another. Which Justin were you looking for?

n10sive

Welcome Aboard Dale!

Glad you found us and I look forward to meeting your in person. I live in Gardnerville and ride out to Yerington on occasion. Will have to stop by your shop sometime.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Dale Walker

Quote from: Adiggity on May 17, 2010, 01:46:51 PM
Hey Dale. Very happy to hear that this type of shop is in the area! Glad you found us. Won't be able to meet you personally at this next trackday since I will be in Utah racing with WERA, but look forward to meeting you soon.

Oh, and A DRAGON is not Justin. We have a couple Justins with our club. "Justino" is one and "knucklehead" is another. Which Justin were you looking for?

Hi there, and thanks for the welcome

Man I wish I could remember Justin's last name, he lives in Fernley or Fallon. I think he is one of the top instructors out there and also does the super moto thing ?

Utah sounds great , good luck with it

DW

Dale Walker

Quote from: n10sive on May 17, 2010, 01:47:01 PM
Welcome Aboard Dale!

Glad you found us and I look forward to meeting your in person. I live in Gardnerville and ride out to Yerington on occasion. Will have to stop by your shop sometime.

Your welcome anytime but give me a call first to be sure Im around, Friday or Saturdays are best for a ride by since Im not on the phones

Cheers  Dale

Dale Walker

Quote from: Gangplank on May 17, 2010, 04:52:38 PM
Hi Dale,
Just saw your post and knew the name sounded familiar....  I've been looking at your exhaust for my F800GS.  Actually have been trying to decide between the Holeshot and the Leo Vince for that bike.

For those interested - http://www.holeshot.com/

BTW, we have a member's businesses section where many SSA members post up links to thier products (and often offer member discounts). (great place to find a guy to clean your carpets (shameless plug for Youngster775)... LOL  ;D

Anyway, very glad to have a shop of your quality, knowledge and experience moving to Nor. Nevada.  Welcome.  Hope to see you at the track Satruday.

BTW...  "A Dragon" is Jerome Segar (Pres. of the SSA), "Justino" is Justin Goldin (our SSA VP).

Looking forward to meeting you in person at the track this weekend.

Right on Gangplank, see yah Saturday

Old and slow DW

MotoPutz

Where in Yerington are you, I am out there often as I use to live there and my parents still do...

Justin

That was Justin M. AKA knucklehead.
The fast Justin.

lol, that pm makes sense now...
wrong justin   :D

Adiggity

Quote from: Dale Walker on May 17, 2010, 06:36:03 PM

Hi there, and thanks for the welcome

Man I wish I could remember Justin's last name, he lives in Fernley or Fallon. I think he is one of the top instructors out there and also does the super moto thing ?

Utah sounds great , good luck with it

DW

Thanks! And Utah is great. If you've never been to that track I HIGHLY recommend going. What an awesome facility, track and management they have at Miller Motorsports Park! Just an all around great park.

The Justin you are looking for is Justin Mastalka. His screen name is "knucklehead".  :)

A DRAGON

Dale. Happy to hear someone with your back ground is on the site. Your always welcome here. No we don't do much riding like Drag bikes. But we really think there pretty cool. Looking forward to meeting you
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750