Main Menu

California Bike Week Oct.24-26th

Started by HossZX14, September 14, 2008, 03:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HossZX14

There is going to be a "Daytona Like Bike Week" in Southern California the weekend of October 24th thru the 26th down in So Cal. There is going to be Dirt Track Racing, Stunt Shows, and Big Name Entertainment like the Foo Fighters, ZZ Top, Jay Leno and more. All the Major Motorcycle Manufactures will have their tents up and 100's of Accessory/Aftermarket booths will be selling things you want to see and buy. This Bike Week includes all the Races, Entertainment, The Love Ride with Celebrity Riders that ends with lots of food and even more Live Entertainment. Tickets are available thru TicketTron and is $80 for the whole weekend. There will be a truck to take you and your bike over the hill to Auburn if the summit is covered with snow for $10. Anyone interested in riding with us that are going please send me a pivate email... bobdemuth@yahoo.com
I will Guide all SSA members for a ride to the Rock Store via PCH and Tuna Canyon on Saturday the 25th
Yes I am a madass

yzinger

we could only be so lucky to have snow on the higway that time of year...and im serious. please god give us some water. PCH to the Rock store is NICE. I did that last spring break (highway 1 to so cal then up PCH to the rock store)

trent

I have family near there and may be already goin but Im gonna trailer my bike down...
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

MnMTriumph

Quote from: yzinger on September 14, 2008, 05:14:23 PM
we could only be so lucky to have snow on the higway that time of year...and im serious. please god give us some water. PCH to the Rock store is NICE. I did that last spring break (highway 1 to so cal then up PCH to the rock store)

Iam kida pushn for snow after the 27th myself. If it snows before that I have to stay and work and cant go to the infinion track day. So I wont be able to make that ride snow or no snow. but thanks sounds fun.

lhyx

Lix