Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

October 10/11th RFR wth Z2

Started by Lisa, October 09, 2009, 08:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa

If you don't know, now you know...
Z2 will be at RFR this weekend. This weekend is Zoom-Zoom's Ladies Social weekend and BBQ! $160/day
www.zoomzoomtrackdays.com
I will be there this weekend and look forward to seeing you too.
"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Mike

Wish I could come play but I'll be at THill tying up some loose ends...

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996

Justin

i dont have away to get the bike there

Justin

I was only toying with the idea.
If I wasn't feeling 'under the weather' I would have called.
Thanks Alan!

D1NO

Quote from: Justino on October 10, 2009, 08:02:09 AM
I was only toying with the idea.
If I wasn't feeling 'under the weather' I would have called.
Thanks Alan!

Probably still tired from the honeymoon... ;D ;D

Yard Sale

Remember that picture of Dino at Miller with me pushing my broken bike in the background?

Heading down to T11, I'm off the left side from T10 and want to stay there for T11 but there's a slight right kink you can't quite straighten. I'm not willing to change my body position for it and this is what it looks like.

First time on DOTs front and rear since I bought the bike last year with DOTs on it. The Power One V front and B rear worked great but for reasons unknown wore the grooves from the right side of the tires, not the left.

Justin

Quote from: Yard Sale on October 12, 2009, 08:39:57 AM
The Power One V front and B rear worked great but for reasons unknown wore the grooves from the right side of the tires, not the left.
Same thing happened with me, remember? It was so drastic I took pictures of it and showed it around bike night.

mikey

great pics I hope I have a weekend day off next year so I dont have to depend on  a co worker to have track day

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

JENX!!!

My pirelli SC2 after 4 trackdays

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!i didnt know Spies was there  ::)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen