Main Menu

Trackday at RFR this weekend - Part of the TTPRacing event

Started by n10sive, August 30, 2010, 01:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

I'd love to go there.

But I will save my energies for the next SSA Track Day on Sep 19.

It is a long way to get there from SF.

I am an :angel of the tracks...

Jp_Rio

What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Adiggity

Quote from: Jp_Rio on September 03, 2010, 12:10:04 PM
Quote from: johnzee on September 02, 2010, 07:17:36 PM
Does anyone know what time the races start on Sunday?

:agree

Being that this is a first time event for this promoter, I'm not sure how it is going to work on race day. I know with AFM, the track goes hot for one full round of practice at 8am. Then the first race usually starts at around 10am. But not sure for this one. I would say if your there by 9 or so you'll probably be fine.... Sorry, I'll be able to tell you better for the next one. I still have a lot of questions myself about how all this is going to work...... :-\

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

ellis44n

GreenMachine

So what were the results?  How'd you do Ellis, Youngster, etc...?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 06, 2010, 07:04:03 AM
So what were the results?  How'd you do Ellis, Youngster, etc...?

not sure if this is it, but I found it.

sparkygixxer

To all the racers:

I was finally able to come out on Sunday and watch a few Heats and talk to some of you in the pits.  Definitely in envy while watching all the smiles and talking about the track.  Congrats to all who had more balls than me to get out there!!!  See you Tuesday to hear more.  ;D

Suckerpunch

Quote from: sparkygixxer on September 06, 2010, 08:55:27 AM
To all the racers:

I was finally able to come out on Sunday and watch a few Heats and talk to some of you in the pits.  Definitely in envy while watching all the smiles and talking about the track.  Congrats to all who had more balls than me to get out there!!!  See you Tuesday to hear more.  ;D

Sorry I missed you sparky. Would have been  nice to chat with you a bit.

Yes, congrats to all who raced. Great job. Im getting a bit of an itch. ...for the track.  :angel
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)*****(@)

1999 TL1000R

Jp_Rio

I woke up and there was World Superbike going on TV, then headed out to Fernley to check this event out and had a really great time out there. I am still looking to hear more about all the results and stuff like that but from what I saw TTPRacing is doing an awesome job! :clap

After all that (chatting with friends, checking out some outstanding bikes, watching some fast passes at the straight) me and Jen went to "round table" to grab a bite and for my surprise, what was on TV??? MOTOGP!!! lol Again, another hour of motorcycle racing. I was really enjoying all that (jen... not quite so sure! lol). Then we left, only after the race was over, of course and went grocery shopping. Got home, turned on the TV and... just one guess... AMA! uahuahua She was like "you got to be kidding me!!"

That made my day. Couldn't ask for a better Sunday!  :disco
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

GreenMachine

Congratulations to all who participated.  Ellis surprised me with his eighth place.  Had no idea Myron and Andrei were so fast, and to Paul* who now has a good experience to take with him to his next racing venture.

*I liked the track pictures.  You have excellent form and look like you're really cooking!

youngster775

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 06, 2010, 05:56:21 PM
Congratulations to all who participated.  Ellis surprised me with his eighth place.  Had no idea Myron and Andrei were so fast, and to Paul* who now has a good experience to take with him to his next racing venture.

*I liked the track pictures.  You have excellent form and look like you're really cooking!
LOL thanks! I am already having problems sleeping thinking about the 18th! so much to practice, so little time!  :ohno who am I kidding? I have plenty of time to learn, Just look at jerome.... he's how old and still doing this?!  :squidly
I'm officially in training for formula 40 in the AFM!  :nana
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Scott

GSX-R600