Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Couch Surfin'

Started by dub, August 19, 2010, 06:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Is there anybody going to the track this weekend that would let me crash on your couch on Friday night?  I get off work at 8pm and would be in Reno about 9:30-10:00.  Then we could caravan to RFRT in the morn.

Let me know, thanks.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

n10sive

u riding your bike to the track?

I have room in my trailer if you want to start out in G'ville
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

Quote from: n10sive on August 19, 2010, 07:06:41 PM
u riding your bike to the track?

I have room in my trailer if you want to start out in G'ville

Nope, back of the truck.

Thanks for the offer, but starting in G-ville only gets me about 15 minutes closer than my house.  I'm hoping someone in Reno will offer up so I can be 45 mins from the track on Sat morning rather than 1.5 hrs.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

n10sive

who said anything about closer...I was just offering your bike a ride LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

sparkygixxer

I got a couch/fold out bed available...beer &/or pizza may be in order though.  LOL  you got my number

A DRAGON

I got a couch too. Sparky is probably better company than the 2 kids and the wife and I. But if you need it. Sparky is also much closer. My couch is a hid-abed with a air mattress on the top. ;)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 20, 2010, 12:07:26 AM
My couch is a hid-abed with a air mattress on the top. ;)

Hell I'll sleep there... probably comes with a home cooked dinner and breakfast too  ;)

GreenMachine

Quote from: sparkygixxer on August 20, 2010, 12:34:37 AM
Quote from: A DRAGON on August 20, 2010, 12:07:26 AM
My couch is a hid-abed with a air mattress on the top. ;)

Hell I'll sleep there... probably comes with a home cooked dinner and breakfast too  ;)
AND his stinky feet in your face.  PAAAAAAASS!

Dub, I saw your post, but waited to see if someone else could offer.  I may be out late Friday evening and doing that would be more important to me than giving a fellow rider a couch to sleep on.  Hos before bros.   ;) Or is it bros before hos?  :-\ I always get that screwed up.  PM me your cell number in case the other two fall out.  I'll be sure to be home by midnight or so either way and this way you know you should prepare to pack up for an overnight in Reno/Sparks somewhere. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Scott

i have a room and air mattress in reno available to anyone but got to warn i plan on leaving early prob around 6am ;D
GSX-R600

sparkygixxer

Quote from: Scott on August 20, 2010, 11:04:21 AM
i have a room and air mattress in reno available to anyone but got to warn i plan on leaving early prob around 6am ;D
Hey you guys, I've got an idea!
Since I'll have Scott's bike in my trailer, why don't we do a sleep over and do each other's hair and nails  ;)  Just an idea.  ROFLMAO  but seriously ;D

Scott

LOL and pillowfights!!

for me it depends on what time the ol lady gets back from LA tonight
GSX-R600

A DRAGON

I'm wiped out. Sorry I missed the track day.

NWS Image
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Scott

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 20, 2010, 11:59:45 AM
I'm wiped out. Sorry I missed the track day.

NWS Image

i think you sent the wrong link
I'm sure you meant this one?  ;D ;D ;D

NWS Image

lol jk
GSX-R600