Main Menu

Aug 21 & Aug 22 SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), July 05, 2010, 08:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

nice! i went and got a 10x15 easyup and a 6' foldable table im more than happy to share the shade but i only have a couple chairs
oh and i got several 5 gal buckets like you suggested Jerome i think there gonna work out well

wahooo trackday! ;D ;D
GSX-R600

sparkygixxer

hehehehehe, its less than 24hrs....breathe Trinie breathe
LOL  :o ;D :o

Scott

Hey whats RFRT's policy on BBQ Grills in the Paddock?? ???
GSX-R600

youngster775

the policy is: anyone who brings a BBQ or any cooking apperatus into the track grounds MUST COOK FOOD FOR PAUL AND HIS FAMILY. if you need to check that, it's on the RFR website right underneath my picture.  :D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

sparkygixxer

Quote from: youngster775 on August 20, 2010, 06:00:54 PM
the policy is: anyone who brings a BBQ or any cooking apperatus into the track grounds MUST COOK FOOD FOR PAUL AND HIS FAMILY. if you need to check that, it's on the RFR website right underneath my picture.  :D
I think he said he was cooking me a filet and some bacon wrapped shrimp since he was so grateful to get his bike to the track   ;) ;) ;)

n10sive

Joe, if you read this, I am bringing the 150 for you. I'll be there both days.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Suckerpunch

I will be riding up from CC Sun morning. Anyone want to ride with me to RFR? Ill be going through Reno to get there. Time is unknown. Im open...
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)*****(@)

1999 TL1000R

sparkygixxer

I'll be in the car, buddy will be on his bike from Truckee staying with me Sat night.  Ooof, chilly ride in the AM.  We will be departing Sparks....6:15/30am. 

n10sive

Quote from: Suckerpunch on August 20, 2010, 09:26:35 PM
I will be riding up from CC Sun morning. Anyone want to ride with me to RFR? Ill be going through Reno to get there. Time is unknown. Im open...

why would you go thru Reno to get there from Carson? Just go Hwy 50 out to 95A and take a left. It's only about 8 miles from there. Much easier drive than going all the way up to reno and across...and shorter! :)

Suckerpunch

Quote from: n10sive on August 20, 2010, 09:44:04 PM

why would you go thru Reno to get there from Carson? Just go Hwy 50 out to 95A and take a left. It's only about 8 miles from there. Much easier drive than going all the way up to reno and across...and shorter! :)

I just love to ride. Hwy 50 is really boring too. Going through Reno is just a bit more fun. Besides it would be nice to find someone to ride along with to show me the ropes. It will be my first time to RFR for a track day.
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)*****(@)

1999 TL1000R

n10sive

u actually going to put down some laps? I was under the impression you were spectating from earlier posts. I you are putting down some laps, I would be more than happy to show you the layout and lines. At any rate, I'll be there saturday and sunday. Camping out Saturday. You know what I look like now (old and fat) so look me up. I'll have a GMC 2500HD, white trailer and blue ez-up. If I'm not out, a yellow SV will be parked out front.

oh..and truck route and 6 mile canyon road makes 50 a little less boring :)

A DRAGON

Quote from: Suckerpunch on August 20, 2010, 10:01:22 PM
Quote from: n10sive on August 20, 2010, 09:44:04 PM

I just love to ride. Hwy 50 is really boring too. Going through Reno is just a bit more fun. Besides it would be nice to find someone to ride along with to show me the ropes. It will be my first time to RFR for a track day.

Call me on Sunday at 6am. I'll be leaving my house around that time. I'll meet you and you can follow me to RFR. ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

I'll be leaving San Francisco Saturday night.
I'll see all at Sunday.
I'm very exciting....

n10sive

*yawn*

*scratches butt*

Mornin'

*sips coffee*

IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S RIDE!!!!

mikey

ducati brothers