Main Menu

Aug 21 & Aug 22 SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), July 05, 2010, 08:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Awesome Mikey, can't wait to ride with you.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Qwik

Chicken strips so big KFC is after my recipe.

mikey

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on August 15, 2010, 11:34:09 AM
Awesome Mikey, can't wait to ride with you.

I would like to get a tow from you not just one lap like three or four

did you get the sps done?
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Team Gorgonzola

The SPS is done, the bodywork still need....work ;D (paint). we'll do full sessions and I have a lap timer too ;)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

CptnHornblower

I may be able to make one day this weekend. Can we switch groups? I'm new to RFR so I'm not sure what group to sign up for? Probably C?
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: CptnHornblower on August 16, 2010, 04:10:42 PM
I may be able to make one day this weekend. Can we switch groups? I'm new to RFR so I'm not sure what group to sign up for? Probably C?
Hey Bruce, Jay told me he will be there one day(he was not sure which). Let's definitely get together for some laps. I know RFRT quite well now, and Jay... well you know what a great rider he is, he showed me around RFRT and he's one of the fastest guys out there. Look forward to riding with you..
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Jp_Rio

Alright, I would like to see who is riding "with me" on the track... So who else is riding on the C group????? And what day(s)?? How many trackdays have you done???

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday, probably with two (one for sure) GoPro attached on my machine. And I'll be more than happy to follow whoever wants a video of themselves on the track. The only pre-requesite for that is that you HAVE to be as slow or slower than me!  ;D ;D

Dont be shy to post up, you will see a lot of really fast guys riding on C group as well....with a freacking glowing orange shirt though!  :D

So post up!!!
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Adiggity

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on August 09, 2010, 10:53:48 PM
Quote from: Adiggity on August 09, 2010, 01:34:46 PM
Rick, I will have sushi with you guys. I would prefer to do it Saturday after the trackday, but if Sunday is what works for you then I guess it'll have to do. Will you be coming into town Saturday?

Hey Andy. I might be going only on Sunday. I requested the weekend off to my boss. For now I do have Sunday and Monday off. I can not believe my company will give me Saturday too.
So, do you mind if we going on Sunday?

No. Sunday is cool with me my man.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Jp_Rio on August 17, 2010, 08:31:34 AM
Alright, I would like to see who is riding "with me" on the track... So who else is riding on the C group????? And what day(s)?? How many trackdays have you done???

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday, probably with two (one for sure) GoPro attached on my machine. And I'll be more than happy to follow whoever wants a video of themselves on the track. The only pre-requesite for that is that you HAVE to be as slow or slower than me!  ;D ;D

Dont be shy to post up, you will see a lot of really fast guys riding on C group as well....with a freacking glowing orange shirt though!  :D

So post up!!!

Hey me amigo, I will go out with you, I'll be there both days. just come and get me If I don't see you.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on August 17, 2010, 09:08:03 AM
Hey me amigo, I will go out with you, I'll be there both days. just come and get me If I don't see you.

Might be a little hard NOT to see me on those white leathers  :D, but Yeah, i'll definitely go find you!

Hope to see you tonight!!
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

CptnHornblower

Hi Alberto. I'm definitely coming out at least one day, maybe both. Jay says probably Sunday for him. I'll find you when I get there and I'd appreciate getting towed around for a few laps to start learing the line. What group are you in?

Ciao.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

dub

What's the deal with camping at the track for this weekend.  Can I stay there Friday and Saturday nights?  Will anyone else be camping?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Jp_Rio on August 17, 2010, 08:31:34 AM

So post up!!!

I will be there with you if Jerome let me. I already asked him about our deal.

CptnHornblower

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Adiggity on August 17, 2010, 08:41:23 AM
Quote from: Rick Tahoe on August 09, 2010, 10:53:48 PM
Quote from: Adiggity on August 09, 2010, 01:34:46 PM
Rick, I will have sushi with you guys. I would prefer to do it Saturday after the trackday, but if Sunday is what works for you then I guess it'll have to do. Will you be coming into town Saturday?

Hey Andy. I might be going only on Sunday. I requested the weekend off to my boss. For now I do have Sunday and Monday off. I can not believe my company will give me Saturday too.
So, do you mind if we going on Sunday?

No. Sunday is cool with me my man.

Right on Andy!