Main Menu

Aug 21 & Aug 22 SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), July 05, 2010, 08:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Jp_Rio on July 21, 2010, 09:43:31 PM
Wou... I was starting to wonder what have happened with you buddy! Long time dont see a post of yours here on this board...

Anyways, good that you will be able to make at least one of the days over here and that you are already hooking up for more trackdays down there. By the way, could you PM me your e-mail?

And just to not get away from the topic, I am working on my R6 and hopefully I will be able to make at least Sunday as well! I guess it will depend more on my knee than anything else... We'll see!

I’ve been working a little bit it’s why I did not post anything lately. But I’ve been reading a lot.

Yeah JP, let’s go on Sunday. Let’s do what we arrangement last time, remember? It does will be my pleasure to help you there Buddy. But please, try to make it.

Hopefully your knee gets better soon. No worries you’re young it’s going to be fix next week you’ll see.

No secrets for my e-mail, here we go: ricadv@uol.com.br

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on July 21, 2010, 10:03:16 PM

I've been working a little bit it's why I did not post anything lately. But I've been reading a lot.

Yeah JP, let's go on Sunday. Let's do what we arrangement last time, remember? It does will be my pleasure to help you there Buddy. But please, try to make it.

Hopefully your knee gets better soon. No worries you're young it's going to be fix next week you'll see.

No secrets for my e-mail, here we go: ricadv@uol.com.br

Hunnn...interesting. I sent you an e-mail to that address last week, did you get anything??

And yeah, if my knee heals, I'll be out there and will definitely COBRAR (couldn't find a better word in english  ;D ;D) what we talked about  8)!

I am going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully they will tell me what the heck is wrong with it...
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

A DRAGON

Rick Regina and I had Sushi on Tuesday. We were thinking of you. I hope you make the track day in August. It will be nice to see you again. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 21, 2010, 10:49:26 PM
Rick Regina and I had Sushi on Tuesday. We were thinking of you. I hope you make the track day in August. It will be nice to see you again. 

I might be going only on Sunday. I'll be bringing some “Fellows” from here too. I'm convincing Fernando to go also. Chip told me if I go he is in too.
We can have sushi Sunday night somewhere, how's that? I wanna see Andy also.
JP_Rio wants to ride with me. So am I.
I have a question for you! I'll send you a pm.

Rick Bay (BRA)

The track day is coming!!

Who else is in?

What kind music we will have there?

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on August 08, 2010, 02:30:09 PM
What kind music we will

We will...???

And I cant believe it's "only" less than two weeks away now. Counting the days...

4 days left!
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Adiggity

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on August 03, 2010, 06:05:24 PM
I might be going only on Sunday. I'll be bringing some "Fellows" from here too. I'm convincing Fernando to go also. Chip told me if I go he is in too.
We can have sushi Sunday night somewhere, how's that? I wanna see Andy also.
JP_Rio wants to ride with me. So am I.
I have a question for you! I'll send you a pm.

Rick, I will have sushi with you guys. I would prefer to do it Saturday after the trackday, but if Sunday is what works for you then I guess it'll have to do. Will you be coming into town Saturday?

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Adiggity on August 09, 2010, 01:34:46 PM
Rick, I will have sushi with you guys. I would prefer to do it Saturday after the trackday, but if Sunday is what works for you then I guess it'll have to do. Will you be coming into town Saturday?

Hey Andy. I might be going only on Sunday. I requested the weekend off to my boss. For now I do have Sunday and Monday off. I can not believe my company will give me Saturday too.
So, do you mind if we going on Sunday?

ellis44n

dose anyone know if ttp will be doing race certs. that weekend?

A DRAGON

Not that I'm aware of as of yet. But if they want to that's fine by me.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dragxs11

Lookin forward to it.  Be there sat.

mase

From 3 to 6 will be coming up on Sat. with me. 
Sean Mason

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)