Main Menu

Aug 21 & Aug 22 SSA Track Days

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), July 05, 2010, 08:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

I feel so bad for missing the last SSA Track Day.

I just started my new job in the Bay but in a couple weeks I'll request these days off for sure.

I can not miss it again!

How about you...
Do you have your plans already?
Please tell us what you are thinking to do to enjoy the Track Day the most!!

We still have a long way till Aug 21 and 22; please start programming your things before for no surprises later.

Don't miss the hot track next month.

I'll see you there.

Jp_Rio

Awesome collors by the way!  ;D

I wish today was August 20th already... I cant wait for those two days!! Yeah, this time I'm going for both of them... with new front tire, knee sliders and an on board camera!!!  8)

My preparation is to look desperately for a job cause I might have to leave the US if I dont find one till August 6... :'(

But as far as I know, in case that happens (knock, knock, knock), I'll have a month to leave which translates to September 6th. The only problem is that I'll have only a couple of weeks to sell my bike... that will suck really bad!

Does anybody have or know someone that has an engineer position opening??  ;D ;D (My bad if I can't say this here...Let me know and I'll erase right away!)
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Jp_Rio on July 05, 2010, 09:42:39 PM
Awesome collors by the way!  ;D

I wish today was August 20th already... I cant wait for those two days!! Yeah, this time I'm going for both of them... with new front tire, knee sliders and an on board camera!!!  8)

My preparation is to look desperately for a job cause I might have to leave the US if I dont find one till August 6... :'(

But as far as I know, in case that happens (knock, knock, knock), I'll have a month to leave which translates to September 6th. The only problem is that I'll have only a couple of weeks to sell my bike... that will suck really bad!

Does anybody have or know someone that has an engineer position opening??  ;D ;D (My bad if I can't say this here...Let me know and I'll erase right away!)

On Board Camera?? That's cool!!  :o

Yeah, be prepared we'll have a lot of fun there.  :P

But the way, you should ask "Yard Sale" Eric. If I'm not wrong he is an engineer also. May be he can help you out on that.  ;)

n10sive

what kind of engineer job you looking for JP? Electrical, mechanical, computer or other?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Jp_Rio

Quote from: n10sive on July 06, 2010, 07:24:58 AM
what kind of engineer job you looking for JP? Electrical, mechanical, computer or other?

It could be either Metallurgical or Materials scientist/engineer (those are the ones I have a degree). But depending on the job, I can do Mechanical engineer too... that would be a little more restrict though. Do you know anybody in any of these fields, Dale?

n10sive

unfortunately I do not :(

Only people I can think of that has Metallurgy and such on any full time capacity would be NDOT. Not sure if there is any manufacturing in Nevada that would employ an engineer in that field. Sorry :(

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

cobra23

Metalurgy issstt dude are ya.....

Hmmmm. I work in an aluminum Foundry.

Jp_Rio

Quote from: n10sive on July 06, 2010, 11:27:41 AM
unfortunately I do not :(

Only people I can think of that has Metallurgy and such on any full time capacity would be NDOT. Not sure if there is any manufacturing in Nevada that would employ an engineer in that field. Sorry :(

No worries, Dale. Thanks for trying to help!!  ;)

Quote from: cobra23 on July 06, 2010, 12:48:26 PM
Metalurgy issstt dude are ya.....

Hmmmm. I work in an aluminum Foundry.

Sweet! I just sent you a PM Ted!

cobra23

PCC in Carson City??

U.S. Ordnance used them as a supplier, they pour the hot metal.

YSR 50 Man

I should be able to show up and work the hot pits for you guys.

A DRAGON

Cool Eric. I was wondering what happened to you? I though maybe you eloped?  And  moved to Israel. ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

edmunsan

I will be there! And if I finish my Daytona track bike in time I will go to T-hill for July.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

This is my plans:

I can not make both days. Too bad...

I'll have day off on Sunday 22 and Monday 23. So, Sunday for sure I'll be on the track and to see you all again. Also, I'm trying to go at Tahoe one of this coming Sunday, maybe I can connect a Sunday ride with you guys...

Miss you all. I few like excluded down here...

Ah. I just signed up on this web site club called "BARF". Last week I was at the Gold Gate Bridge parking lot then a Police Man said he has one R6 too color white with red seat. Also he asked me if I do track days because he saw a lot of SSA stickers and one Keigwins Track Days sticker on my bike. He told me to join this web site to know new riders here at the bay area.

I'm gonna start a tread there inviting them to go to the next SSA Track Day in August. Let's see what happens.

Dammed… I miss you guys a lot…

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on July 21, 2010, 09:29:46 PM
This is my plans:

I can not make both days. Too bad...

I'll have day off on Sunday 22 and Monday 23. So, Sunday for sure I'll be on the track and to see you all again. Also, I'm trying to go at Tahoe one of this coming Sunday, maybe I can connect a Sunday ride with you guys...

Miss you all. I few like excluded down here...

Ah. I just signed up on this web site club called "BARF". Last week I was at the Gold Gate Bridge parking lot then a Police Man said he has one R6 too color white with red seat. Also he asked me if I do track days because he saw a lot of SSA stickers and one Keigwins Track Days sticker on my bike. He told me to join this web site to know new riders here at the bay area.

I'm gonna start a tread there inviting them to go to the next SSA Track Day in August. Let's see what happens.

Dammed… I miss you guys a lot…

Wou... I was starting to wonder what have happened with you buddy! Long time dont see a post of yours here on this board...

Anyways, good that you will be able to make at least one of the days over here and that you are already hooking up for more trackdays down there. By the way, could you PM me your e-mail?

And just to not get away from the topic, I am working on my R6 and hopefully I will be able to make at least Sunday as well! I guess it will depend more on my knee than anything else... We'll see!