Main Menu

MotoGP Round 3 - Argentina

Started by slmoto, April 16, 2015, 08:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slmoto

Races and BBQ this Sunday if anyone wants to join. Last chance to catch them live at a reasonable time before they head off to Europe for a few months where the races will start between 2am and 5am. As much as I like watching them live I'm not staying up that late or waking up that early (depending on how you look at it).

This Sunday race start times:
Moto3 9am
Moto2 10:20am
MotoGP 12 nooon

GreenMachine

Here's my RSVP.

I have friends in town, so my schedule might change somewhat if they want to go out for breakfast or hang out for bit in the AM.  They don't know what MotoGP is, other than it's some form of racing.

I'll bring some brownies and meat.  Although, this time, I might put walnuts in the brownie mix to fancy it up.

:party
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on April 16, 2015, 09:23:19 AM
Here's my RSVP.

I have friends in town, so my schedule might change somewhat if they want to go out for breakfast or hang out for bit in the AM.  They don't know what MotoGP is, other than it's some form of racing.

Sounds good, see ya whenever you get here.

Quote from: GreenMachine on April 16, 2015, 09:23:19 AM
Although, this time, I might put walnuts in the brownie mix to fancy it up.
:thumbdown Not a fan of walnuts but I can eat around them if necessary.

I was thinking of doing chicken this time, something different or if you still wanted to bring some beef again we could do a mix.

GreenMachine

Chicken sounds good too.  I have some in the freezer.

Maybe I could gleam some BBQ tips while enjoying the races and company.

I'll see if adragon can join us this weekend too.  Stir the pot, so to speak.  :P
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

You guys can watch the delayed airing of MotoAmerica from COTA on CBS at 3:30 pdt too.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

slmoto

Quote from: dub on April 16, 2015, 10:02:17 AM
You guys can watch the delayed airing of MotoAmerica from COTA on CBS at 3:30 pdt too.

Is that on Sunday as well, I was just able to find an article saying 11:30 est on Sat 4/18?

Thanks for mentioning it. Might just do that if I can find a way to get CBS, I don't have cable, I pretty much just watch what I can get off the internet which is nearly everything nowadays.

GreenMachine

Doesn't the videopass give you the ability to replay all their practice, qualifying and races?

slmoto

Quote from: GreenMachine on April 16, 2015, 10:24:27 AM
Doesn't the videopass give you the ability to replay all their practice, qualifying and races?

The MotoGP pass does for MotoGP league but no videos having to do with MotoAmerica, if you're referring to what Dub posted.

dub

Quote from: slmoto on April 16, 2015, 10:17:32 AM
Quote from: dub on April 16, 2015, 10:02:17 AM

Is that on Sunday as well, I was just able to find an article saying 11:30 est on Sat 4/18?

Thanks for mentioning it. Might just do that if I can find a way to get CBS, I don't have cable, I pretty much just watch what I can get off the internet which is nearly everything nowadays.

They are replaying the preview show, which aired last night, at that time.

The first airing of the race is 4/19 @ 6:30 edt. http://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/schedule/cbssn

I thought you were watching MotoGP on TV. Yeah, I don't think it's streaming.

slmoto

Thanks. I couldn't find it because I was looking on CBS instead of CBS Sports, you'd think they'd link the two.

GreenMachine

Quote from: slmoto on April 16, 2015, 10:28:46 AM
Quote from: GreenMachine on April 16, 2015, 10:24:27 AM

The MotoGP pass does for MotoGP league but no videos having to do with MotoAmerica, if you're referring to what Dub posted.
Oops.  I was thinking that MotoAmerica was rebroadcasting the CotA MotoGP round.  Forgot they have a league of their own, the old AMA.

GreenMachine

Only a week delay to watch the races.  :|)  They should have named the series MotoSomolia and rebroadcast it over Morse Code.

dub

Yeah, lack of a good TV deal was one of the big things that sunk DMG. Sponsors don't care to pay money if no one sees their logos on TV. You would have thought it would be the very fist thing that MA sorted out.

GreenMachine

Making brownies today for tomorrow's racing action and BBQ.  Got some chicken thawing too.

GreenMachine

A fresh batch of brownies are ready.  I sampled a couple squares to be sure they're safe for others to eat.  ;D

Decided I'd eat my frozen chicken and buy something fresh for tomorrow.

C U in the morning.  It's going to be another good one.  Lorenzo's fifth on the grid.