Main Menu

Gonna do an out-n-back to VC if anyone's interested

Started by GreenMachine, March 22, 2015, 11:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

1:00 PM Maverik Country Store at the base of VC hwy today.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

Wanted to go but just realized I still haven't registered the bike. Looks like a dmv trip this week for me.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

slmoto

Tempting but trying to stick with getting other things done today.

Have fun!

GreenMachine

Okay then. This ride has been canceled in favor of D-ville.
Might stop in at Shenanigan's for Happy Hour.

Gearing up.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

That's quite a jump in miles.

I may be talked into Happy Hour if I can stick on schedule from now until then. I'm stepping away from the computer for now, shoot me text if you end up going to Happy Hour.

GreenMachine

I was seeking warm Cali air, but those clouds must have been bringing in cold air, because it felt a little colder over on the other side of the mountain.  VC would have been warmer.

Half of Yuba is clean already.  The lower half, and only because cars have swept the gravel off to the sides of the road.  Although, I did get showered on as I came back over and there was a snow plow headed towards the top, so it might be all sanded again. :rant

Got spotted by another SSA member around Truckee, who was jealous and wanted to go street riding soon. 

This weekend is forecast to be mid-70s.  Should be wonderful weather for whatever.  Although I can't go out for too long.  Got an afternoon party on Sunday to attend.