Main Menu

Opinions Please.. New track bike for me

Started by trent, March 03, 2009, 07:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Justin

The Gxxr 750 is a great machine.  I think it's perfect for someone who doesn't want to spend the day "controlling wheel spin" out of corners.

Enjoy it!

lhyx

Lix

trent

My swing arn spools came today. Im hoping my frame sliders make it in this week and a couple other things I bought for it so I can get it to the track next weekend. It looks like Sat is going to be a decent day for test and tune.

trent

Well there is good news and bad news.. The bike ended up having some charging system issues (the battery exploded). It was overcharging and there was an issue with getting the title... Loooong Story. I got the guy to buy it back from me... But I found this...05 R6 with some goodies at almost half the price... Whoo Hoo... Im supposed to pick it up next week...

z1rider

trent

Quote from: Rex on March 18, 2009, 08:53:45 PM
congrats on your new acquisition!
Thanks... I spoke with the guy  Im buying it from tonight and will be picking it up Tues or Wed of next week.. Track days are here again..

oldBolt

QuoteI got the guy to buy it back from me.

You may be in the wrong vocation.  You should start a snake oil business.  ;D

Nice bike... prefer it to the other one.  Anyway I heard yellow makes you look fat. (lol)

Congrats. 
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

D1NO

Congrats man!!! must be nice, seems like you're changing bikes every two weeks ;D ;D ;D

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Adiggity

Quote from: trent on March 18, 2009, 09:12:03 AM
But I found this...05 R6 with some goodies at almost half the price... Whoo Hoo... Im supposed to pick it up next week...
Man...don't you know Yamahas suck?! Especially 600's. They are too slow and underpowered!

trent

Quote from: Adiggity on March 20, 2009, 08:22:24 AM
Quote from: trent on March 18, 2009, 09:12:03 AM
But I found this...05 R6 with some goodies at almost half the price... Whoo Hoo... Im supposed to pick it up next week...
Man...don't you know Yamahas suck?! Especially 600's. They are too slow and underpowered!
Isnt that what you ride Andy???  ???

trent

I thought so but wasnt 100% positive... ;) :D