Main Menu

Please update your Profile

Started by A DRAGON, June 16, 2010, 12:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I was thinking and had a conversation with a one  of our members. I know we have a problem with new people knowing who they are talking to. So I've changed my signature from: "I'm Green I'm Strong I wanna get my friction on" to just my name. It's your choice.  ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

You shoulda retired a while ago J. Your coming up with a lot of good ideas all of the sudden!  :)

A DRAGON

it's because I can hear you more clearly now. You stopped speaking with forked tongue :-*
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jlavallee

Good idea. It didn't much matter for me but still a good one.

The area to put your actual name is Personal Text:

cobra23

A DRAGON

Thanks Guys your a couple of good eggs. :P
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

Just wanted more people to see this. ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justino

Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

mikey

Kool I like that idea

no update needed here ;D
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

A DRAGON

Quote from: Justino on June 25, 2010, 04:19:52 AM
go to bed!

I can't sleep I got TRACK DAY stuff on my mind. Mister 4:39am boy
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Just want all these newbie guests to update So we can put a name and a face together.  I'm asking all who post to do so.  ;)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justino

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 30, 2010, 11:26:11 PM
Just want all these newbie guests to update So we can put a name and a face together.  I'm asking all who post to do so.  ;)
What are you asking me to do exactly?
I'm confused.  You keep bumping this thread.  This is still a choice, right?
I have a real job that requires insulation between my personal life/opinions vs. how my clients see me.

Basically, I'm not going to put my name here because I am entitled to some privacy from my employer, colleagues, and my clients.
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

jlavallee

Quote from: Justino on June 30, 2010, 11:49:23 PM
Quote from: A DRAGON on June 30, 2010, 11:26:11 PM
Just want all these newbie guests to update So we can put a name and a face together.  I'm asking all who post to do so.  ;)
What are you asking me to do exactly?
I'm confused.  You keep bumping this thread.  This is still a choice, right?
I have a real job that requires insulation between my personal life/opinions vs. how my clients see me.

Basically, I'm not going to put my name here because I am entitled to some privacy from my employer, colleagues, and my clients.

I see the point from both of you. I think if you feel comfortable with it, put your full name. If not, posting your first name would be great. Do you have to? No, but from my point of view, I am horrible with names so it really helps me out. I know I would much rather address someone with their name than their web alias at a track day. Of course, I probably can't remember the names so I'm giving up my excuse now... :D

How about we get some small letters printed up Jerome? Wouldn't it be awesome if those were available so anyone  to could stick their first name on their windscreen if they wanted to? Being horrible with names I often look for a name on a windscreen. Hopefully, the bike belongs to the rider.