Main Menu

Ice House SSA/SCR roll call, Sunday June 13th

Started by GreenMachine, June 12, 2010, 07:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Don't let Trini put you guys to sleep she's a Cougar on the race Track. If she's come out look out.

Trini you were to much fun. I was so good to see you again. Justino will be there with his arm in a sling he'll be looking for someone to talk to especially someone aspiring to be a nurse.  Thanks again. It was good seeing you again. Even though you passed me quite easily it was fun ;D.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justino

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 14, 2010, 10:42:01 PM
Justino will be there with his arm in a sling he'll be looking for someone to talk to especially someone aspiring to be a nurse.  
"The nurse in the sling". . .  all of my hopes and dreams of masculinity have just evaporated in one post.
:D :D :D

Oh wait. . . check out my avatar.  It's was already too late.
The only person who thinks i'm straight is my wife.  Thank goodness for that !!!!
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

GreenMachine

Quote from: wills on June 14, 2010, 08:31:03 PM
That sure was a pretty sight when I rolled into WSprings, 49 bikes, and no Harleys! :D...
Remember the picture I told you guys at lunch about...the one the Mrs took on the back of the C14?

We will ride to Etna and see these awesome roads,

You forgot the two on Sunday rockin out down at the T.  My ears are still ringing from that twangy weird-ass sh*t.

Your extreme lean angle isn't all it's made out to be.  I put it into Photoshop and rotated it 40 degrees clockwise.  Big deal!

The true indicator is whether or not she has ridden with you since?  

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

GM, GM play nice. That's still a good lean angle. ;) Why you so hard on willis. He's riding ;D ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

wills

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 15, 2010, 11:56:57 AM
GM, GM play nice. That's still a good lean angle. ;) Why you so hard on willis. He's riding ;D ;D ;D

He's just pissed as to why he ends up behind me :D

All Sunday morning...hurry up to meet a no show! (except for Dean). GM looked like this guy:
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East