Main Menu

Ice House SSA/SCR roll call, Sunday June 13th

Started by GreenMachine, June 12, 2010, 07:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Havoc

Had a great time today If someone could get ahold of aprillia rider for me that would be great

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Justino

Quote from: Havoc on June 13, 2010, 09:43:07 PM
Had a great time today If someone could get ahold of aprillia rider for me that would be great
Aprillia Rider is 'A Dragon' over here
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

STOPPIE

Here is the photo thread at SCR, I believe you may need to be a member to view, but you guys can figure it out I am sure, thanks Jdog.

http://www.sacramentocrotchrockets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2645
CARL

A DRAGON

Mann. You  guys in the SCR are so cool. I really enjoyed our ride today. Just meeting everyone and riding was so Great. The Young lady sitting next to me is Trini. Way cool lady if you get a chance to talk to her. Hold on to your heart boys. She's Great.  The gentleman across from me was Fabio..  I met him on the way up VC this morning. He though he was going for a short ride this morning when he met me. He said he's been riding for a year. Always riding alone..... Boy does that sound familiar.  Not no more. Rick Tahoe. Fabio is from Brazil. Imagine that. Jason showed up for another ride. I think he's hooked.

Once again SCR.  Logan, Pixie, E, Big Sexy, (aprilia RSVFactory) Your the man.  All you guys were wonderful. I hope we can do a few more rides this year. Your crew was strong. There were 40+ of the SCR Crew we made up about 8 or 10. It' was still great. I had a great time.

GM. Excellent job on leading the SSA Crew home. We never got home that quick after Wentworth when I was leading (Iron Butt GM) If was just fabulous. I'll sweep for you anytime. For those who missed it. You really missed an Epic ride.  Thanks for everyone showing up. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.  See you on the Solstice ride.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Hey that's us!  (Thanks JDog)

Posers we.  Arghhhh!

My excuse was the other riders were holding me up.  That and my front tire was worn out.  And I'm not good in right turns.  Or downhills.  The light wasn't right.  There was a glare in my shield...

Here's the Google map for Sunday's ride.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Captain

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 14, 2010, 04:06:52 AM
The Young lady sitting next to me is Trini. Way cool lady if you get a chance to talk to her. Hold on to your heart boys. She's Great.

I rode with her on a few stretches of twisties.  She really know how to ride!   She passed me once on the inside of a turn when I blew the setup, MotoGP style.   8)

This was a great ride, looking forward to more.  I hope my work schedule works out for the next ride.

A DRAGON

Your boots are to tight. and your hair was a mess
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Captain

wills

That sure was a pretty sight when I rolled into WSprings, 49 bikes, and no Harleys! :D
CHP was sure busy! Nice to see a MV Sienna and F4 (unfortunately the F4 was receiving an award).
Remember the picture I told you guys at lunch about...the one the Mrs took on the back of the C14?

This was on Rt 36, my favorite road. She also takes good photos of friends following:

This is the road to Forks of Salmon, where she saw a wreaked car down by the river:

As you can see not much width to this tarmac. :o
We will ride to Etna and see these awesome roads,
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

A DRAGON

Quote from: Captain on June 14, 2010, 10:18:22 AM
Quote from: A DRAGON on June 14, 2010, 04:06:52 AM
The Young lady sitting next to me is Trini. Way cool lady if you get a chance to talk to her. Hold on to your heart boys. She's Great.

I rode with her on a few stretches of twisties.  She really know how to ride!   She passed me once on the inside of a turn when I blew the setup, MotoGP style.   8)

This was a great ride, looking forward to more.  I hope my work schedule works out for the next ride.

Yeah she's Great. I was thinking about  slowing down to wait for her. A few minutes later she passed me and rode out of sight. So much for waiting.  Trini Trini wait up.!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Thank you all for the warm welcome.  I had a blast  ;D .  Might come out to RFR and cheer you on.  Been awhile since I've been on the track, so I'll probably whine the hole time, but I'll try to find a corner to cry myself to sleep. hahaha
Trinie

The Turn Burgler