Main Menu

long term thinkin' WSB 2010

Started by cobra23, November 28, 2009, 05:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra23

I have an RV spot on momentum mountain for WSB 2010, at Miller.

I will have the trailer there.

Just throwin that out there for now. I am also wondering if anyone will be attending the trackday that follows on Monday.

stimacsays

We will be there again in our RV spot. Guess I need some SSA stickers for my bike so ppl can find me. Haha.

Plan on the trackday after again also. Hope to see every one there next year. :D

edmunsan

That would be awsome! I wonder how I could pull it off? Im thinkin wife, and I, BMW, RT and hotel room :-\
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

edmunsan

Quote from: Gangplank on November 29, 2009, 09:57:13 AM
What are the dates for 2010?

I looked at the website but it looks like its last years info still:
http://www.worldsbk.com/en/calendar-e-circuits.html

May 29-31 http://www.millermotorsportspark.com

stimacsays

Quote from: edmunsan on December 22, 2009, 08:48:31 PM
That would be awsome! I wonder how I could pull it off? Im thinkin wife, and I, BMW, RT and hotel room :-\
The bike parking and gear check is just South of the mid way, and East of the Toolee grand stand, IMO the best spot to watch from.
Need a brake, the RV parking area is just the other side of the grand stand. Find us or other SSA peeps and kick back for a bit, have a cool drink. Free trolly rides around the outside of the track so you dont have to walk all the way to the pits.

Last two years, hotels at the air port were under $80. Only 15 min away.

You can do this!

edmunsan

Quote from: edmunsan on December 22, 2009, 08:48:31 PM
Thanks stimacsays, your bike is over the top! We are hooked up, booked the Pavillion Hotel May 28-June 1 got our tickets coming as soon as printing starts in about 5 weeks or so. My wife and I will be on the BMW so we will see you guys there.

stimacsays

This is what my outfit looks like. Post RV spot when my tickets come. Can you come a day or two before the races? Bunch of us are going riding East of SL.

edmunsan

Let me check with the war department

edmunsan

Getting closer! Who else is going?

edmunsan

Quote from: Gangplank on February 13, 2010, 10:24:13 AM
Dates are memorial day weekend - May 29 to 31.  I just might be able to make that. Gotta figure out if I camp out in the truck, bring a tent or get a hotel. Hmmm....  gotta check with the sig other. Back soon.

Huuh you have sig other? I have WAR DEPT. what's up with that ? We booked at the Pavillion 89$ per night.

A DRAGON

Baby is due June 8th. Sorry I think I might have to miss this one. I think I might be able to make the GP. I'm really stoked about this baby we call GATOR 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

edmunsan

Difference is one wears a ring the other just stays at my place. Anyway, looking like I might be riding the bike out solo and camping. The BMW F8GS loves to travel. Might drive why 50 on out and back to keep it interesting. Its long day there and back no problem. 
[/quote]

LOL  :D  Diane (war dept) and I married 23yrs. We will be riding out May27 2up on the RT12, stop for da nite at Wendover. Then to Pavillion Hotel at Salt Lake. But itenerary is adjustable.

edmunsan

Still waiting for my tickets has any body riecieved their tickets already

independent

I'll be there, cornerworking.   Free camping, food, etc.  Plus a trackside seat!  Volunteers welcome, contact the track.

I'll probably ride out hwy 50.  Then down to TX after the races...

stimacsays

Quote from: edmunsan on April 18, 2010, 12:14:26 AM
Still waiting for my tickets has any body riecieved their tickets already
We are also still waiting for tickets. Soon I hope.
Excited after going to race one at PI. I hope to run in to my old bud Stve Martin again. :D

Then do the trackday after. Wow, will that be great. ;D

And will someone get this girl a skirt and umbrella? I am getting hot! :-*