Main Menu

sunday 5/24

Started by killakev, May 20, 2009, 06:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

A DRAGON

Sorry I posted the wrong date for WBK in SLC. It's been fixed. It's the following weekend.
As for the Group. Yes due to size were were much slower. But no Crashes. Excellent.
We will be leaving pretty close to on time on Sunday.  See all of you there.

Let's be smart again and ride with some sense. Everyone did great last time out. I really like it that way. We can go fast on the track.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

Quote from: A DRAGON on May 23, 2009, 08:06:09 AM
Let's be smart again and ride with some sense. Everyone did great last time out. I really like it that way. We can go fast on the track. [/b]
A safe ride is the BEST ride.

shep

Stop in Sierraville, 11:00 - 11:30 am, still on the itinerary?
Ride with immaculate sanity.

MotoPutz

should be, its a usual stop... could be around 10:30-11:00 though

yzinger

Great ride today guys, except me and putz and the 5-0! Here are the few pics I got before the camera died on me.

[attachment deleted by admin]

yzinger

yzinger

yzinger

MotoPutz

It was a really nice ride. Great scenery! Jason and I took it easy on the way back and took in the sights. And luckly the CHP that pulled us over was very nice and just sent us on our way. All in all not a bad day...

Sheldontoxicman

Quote from: Putz on May 24, 2009, 08:10:49 PM
It was a really nice ride. Great scenery! Jason and I took it easy on the way back and took in the sights. And luckly the CHP that pulled us over was very nice and just sent us on our way. All in all not a bad day...

You guys got pulled over again? ???  :o. Next time we ride maybe we'll send you a different direction and the 5-0 will follow guys ;D

Sheldontoxicman

I had a really good time today.  ;) the ride was awsome the sights every part was just amazing.  :)

mase

Sounds and looks like it was a good day.  I'm bummed I couldn't make it.  Got called in to graveyard last night on O.T.  I'm gonna try and make Wentworth even though I gotta work next Sunday night.
Sean Mason

GreenMachine

Mase, you probably would have missed us at 89 due to two stops for NHP pull-overs; they had four cycle cops waiting outside Starbucks for us to leave and started pulling groups over immediately.  No citations from what I heard though, just "reflector" warnings.

Dean (Gixxr 1000) saw us show up in Sierraville and joined in.  He's funny.

Great day, fun, and people.  No crashes, despite many corners with sand/gravel.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

MotoPutz

Quote from: zx-9r on May 25, 2009, 09:57:24 AM
No citations from what I heard though, just "reflector" warnings.

Actually I got a fix it ticket for my plate mount being broken... but thats no a real ticket...