Main Menu

I miss the SSA

Started by Justin, April 05, 2009, 03:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I read the SSA track day schedule and I read about the upcoming meetings and I read about bike nights.
I'll ride VIR for a little while, but I gotta get back to the Sierra's.  I miss you all quite a bit.
Alberto, Leaving your driveway that afternoon was a terrible mistake.

Justino

MotoPutz

We miss you too buddy!!

weavefish

+1 but remember your reason for leaving buddy. they were very noble
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Oneup

We all wish you were here but we understand the reason you left.  If you get a chance come back.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Dandelion

Justin

Quote from: weavefish on April 05, 2009, 09:49:18 AM
I remember. . . Family is what matters, I am closer to my son, and I do see him more. I also moved to be in an environment that was more nurturing for my marriage, but that failed. The degree of social isolation I feel is beyond character building.  I do not like the south (for a million reasons) I should be back in Reno sitting with Alberto, waiting for a couple of you to walk through the door. (and seeing my son more often)

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Justino on April 05, 2009, 03:41:39 AM
I read the SSA track day schedule and I read about the upcoming meetings and I read about bike nights.
I'll ride VIR for a little while, but I gotta get back to the Sierra's.  I miss you all quite a bit.
Alberto, Leaving your driveway that afternoon was a terrible mistake.

Justino

Hey, we all make mistakes. I believe everyone is the master of his own destiny and sometimes it takes few u-turns to find the right way. If you gave it your best (the only way to live IMO) and you're not satisfied, it's time for a change. You are a good man Justin, in the end all we are after is a small measure of peace and happiness; you deserve that. You know we all love you and I personally would like to have you back in Reno (great place to live mind you) my friend. As soon as you're back, I will do my best to kick you a#% at RFR even if it might be somewhat difficult...for now. See you soon.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

Oh, for cryin out loud! This is a Sportbike Forum, not a psycho therapy, mambi pambi, love you man outlet for your struggles in life! You guys keep this up and I will have Jerome ban ALL your a$$es.

Oh, did I mention I love you guys??  :-*

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going back to watch General Hospital.

Justin

Quote from: Adiggity on April 06, 2009, 11:50:23 AM
Now, if you don't mind, I'm going back to watch General Hospital.
Thanks for the slap Andy. . .
GENERAL HOSPITAL SPOILER ALERT
Could you believe that Claudia and Sonny had sex with the damaged prophylactic.  She is SUCH a B[+c#.
It'll take two weeks to get a positive with an over the counter pregnancy test!  I can't stand the suspense!

Hog Honey

Adiggity

Quote from: Justino on April 06, 2009, 11:56:34 PM
GENERAL HOSPITAL SPOILER ALERT
Could you believe that Claudia and Sonny had sex with the damaged prophylactic.  She is SUCH a B[+c#.
It'll take two weeks to get a positive with an over the counter pregnancy test!  I can't stand the suspense!
Oh, My, Gosh! I so hear what you are saying. I've never liked that skanky gutter slut. She is such a selfish, two faced, conniving hooker.

So, how was your manicure/pedicure the other day? Mine was to die for.

Bigcat

I'm laughing so hard I can barely type. Justino, sorry I was not aware you were leaving until it was too late. You and Russman gone. Now who will I film behind me..I may just have to do 49 today in your honor.

Gato

1960apache

Quote from: Justino on April 05, 2009, 01:08:41 PM
Quote from: weavefish on April 05, 2009, 09:49:18 AM
I remember. . . Family is what matters, I am closer to my son, and I do see him more. I also moved to be in an environment that was more nurturing for my marriage, but that failed. The degree of social isolation I feel is beyond character building.  I do not like the south (for a million reasons) I should be back in Reno sitting with Alberto, waiting for a couple of you to walk through the door. (and seeing my son more often)

"My old man told me before he left this sh*#ty World, never chase buses or women, because you will always get left behind"
"There are only two cures for what ail's you!" I think both are needed in this situation, so get on the next plane to thailand aaiiit??? (but first, go rent Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man so you know what I am talking about, laugh)

But seriously, I know how you feel. I have ridden with other groups all over, and it is not the same as the groups in Reno, and on top of it, some of the best roads I have found in the World, are within 200 miles of Reno! I miss getting up at 5am on a Sunday and putting in 150 miles before meeting the group at 10am on Sunday mornings!
Hang in there, you are just going through life's roller coaster ride!
2005 BMW K1200S (US)
2007 BMW R1200RT (Thailand)
1995 Honda VFR400 (Thailand track bike)
2007 Yamaha Fino 115cc (Moped Thailand)

Adiggity

Yeah, seriously Justino, keep your head up brother. Life can be a real B-word. Just keep rollin and things will work out just fine. Your a good egg. (you have to picture Jerome's face when you read that last one.)