Main Menu

cool videos from June 8 A group sessions

Started by Yard Sale, June 12, 2008, 08:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

Edit: The originals had their audio tracks disabled by YouTube because some record companies got their panties in a bunch. So I recently re-edited the videos without music soundtracks.

Patient Boy

Starring justino (CBR600RR), Team Gorgonzola (916), russtman (GSXR1000), Ryan (GSXR750). Directed by Yard Sale (CBR600F4i). Music by Fugazi, Husker Du, Ministry. Featuring the voice of Apu Nahasapeemapetilon.

Monkey Business

Starring russtman (GSXR1000), Ryan (GSXR750), Tariq (RC-51). Directed by Yard Sale (CBR600F4i). Music by Rush. Featuring the voices of Apu Nahasapeemapetilon and Jeff Spicoli.

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Yard Sale

mase

Sean Mason

russtman

Those are bad ass Erik---such a great teaching tool as well.  ;D
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Yard Sale

Did they teach you not to pass me on the right on the front straight and chop my front wheel and park it in turn 1?  ;D

russtman

Yard Sale

Then be prepared for more rude gestures!

russtman

Mayby I will just wait for you at the start finish line , so I can faller U thru on the faster line.   It just takes your 250 so long to get there!!!!!   :D

I could always just keep it in second , so that I dont go too fast........ ::)

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

TWF

Quote from: Yard Sale on June 13, 2008, 08:41:32 AM
Did they teach you not to pass me on the right on the front straight and chop my front wheel and park it in turn 1?  ;D
are you on train tracks?there is another 40 feet of track,just swing and pass him back :)

Yard Sale

Just to get you in the mood for the first SSA track day of the year, I'm going to bump this thread with updated videos.

The originals had their audio tracks disabled by YouTube because some record companies got their panties in a bunch. So I recently re-edited the videos without music soundtracks.

Patient Boy

Monkey Business

Use the HQ button to view in high quality.

Camera bike is a 2002 CBR600F4i. Just a reminder that you don't need the latest, greatest, biggest, baddest hypersport motorcycle to have fun at an SSA track day.

russtman

Hey , I remember these Erik ---sorry about the parking job / chop job -- LOL

You guys have fun / be safe on  (   CONFIG  C  )    ::) :P ;) ;D

Russ