Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Zoom Zoom THILL this weekend

Started by n10sive, June 04, 2009, 09:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Just got back from THILL Z2 day. Took Karin over to do the Lady's VIP day. Alan (ScotinExcile) was there as was the master Zoran.

Z2 put on a really nice event today for the ladies....catered lunch....raffle...LOTS of personal instruction etc. She had a BLAST. As a Lady, she got to ride two groups, so she did the Lady only group and B group and really did well!!! She loves her new Parelli's and was turning some nice laps towards the end of the day. Of course, Alan just keeps getting faster and FASTER!! He was out getting a tow by Zoran and really turning and burning on the laps. He looked really good and is putting a lot of effort into improving his lap times. Good job Alan!

I wish I could have rode today but alas...still healing from my wreck 3 weeks ago and still have a busted up bike  :'( So I played Pit Bitch for my wife today. She loved it. :D I was thinking about wearing Justinos pink shirt, but without the piercings it just didn't look the same on me  :D :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

MotoPutz

My wife has a tank top that says "Pit Chick", you and her are the same size I think...  :-*

n10sive

i'll get it from you the next trackday at RFR cause I will probably still not be riding by then LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

D1NO

Damn... I just got a mental picture of that  :-*

Dragone

Quote from: D1NO on June 04, 2009, 10:19:49 PM
Damn... I just got a mental picture of that  :-*

hahaha, mental indeed.  Ga Dam, what a rough mental pic.  Need some bunnies dressed minimal to solve that issue.