Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

1st Cali track day

Started by trent, May 29, 2009, 07:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trent

I signed up yesterday for my first Cali track day at Wliiow Springs Raceway. Its Mon June 29th I cant wait..I will post picks after the day and let you all know how it was..  WHOO HOO...
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Adiggity

The big track? Never ridden it but I've been there. Looks very fast.

n10sive

yeah...I heard it's just WFO the whole time...and requires you to really tighten the nut behind the steering wheel :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

mean green 79

Just did the big track on monday. what a rush. it is really fast once your out of the omega it is wide open all the way to turn nine then a tap on the front then back on the gas all the way to 1.you will do a lot of passing on 8&9 and turn 2 you can carry a lot of speed.

Adiggity

Yeah, that is what I heard from people too. You just stay on the gas all the way down the hill on a 600 or smaller.  :o  :D

mean green 79

Quote from: Adiggity on June 01, 2009, 10:54:08 AM
Yeah, that is what I heard from people too. You just stay on the gas all the way down the hill on a 600 or smaller.  :o  :D

Or a crazy zrx1100 rider

[attachment deleted by admin]

trent

Quote from: n10sive on May 29, 2009, 08:56:04 AM
yeah...I heard it's just WFO the whole time...and requires you to really tighten the nut behind the steering wheel :)

I dont think there is a wrench big enough.. ;)

trent

Had to make a change Im now doing streets of willow on the 22nd.. More technical corse from what I understand.

A DRAGON

I heard it's to tight for a liter bike.

Never done the small track.

Done the big track. I can still feel the off camper of turn 6. That was over 10 years ago. Have fun and keep us posted.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750