Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Z2 This Weekend?

Started by darthrader, May 04, 2009, 09:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

yeah...everything is pretty well trashed :(

Total damage: two broken ribs, very sore collarbone (surprised it isn't broke), bad road rash on shoulder, concussion, whiplash and numerous other things showed up today that I didn't feel saturday. I could hardly get out of bed today my head and neck hurt too bad.

What is very odd was that my leathers worked in reverse. My shoulder is burned down to red raw bleeding meat yet my leathers have no marks on that shoulder. The little finger on my glove was ripped off yet not a scratch on that finger. Knee area was ripped out but no knee damage. The CE armor in my elbows was worn through, and my helmet is cracked.

Got an email from someone today who was behind me and they said the bike landed on me too. So all in all I am counting my blessings. I came out pretty well off considering.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Dandelion

Rick Bay (BRA)

D1NO

Glad to hear you're ok Dale... Heal up...

Duc Rider

Glad to hear you are relatively ok considering. I was pitted a couple of spots from you and when your bike came back in I was afraid to see what kind of condition you were going to be in.

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

trent

Quote from: n10sive on May 10, 2009, 02:35:24 PM
thanks trent! So I need my yard mowed, house painted, hay moved and a few other things LOL *ouch ouch hurts when I laugh*

Think I can get this all done in 2 days next weekend?? LOL At least you still have your sense of humor.
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Adiggity

Quote from: n10sive on May 09, 2009, 09:45:48 PM
nothing like a high speed high side :(

Just got home from the hospital. Couple broken ribs, some really major road rash on my shoulder. And some pretty good case of whiplash in my neck. All in all, I consider myself very lucky to have 'walked away' from it.

Not real happy with my leathers...somehow the zipper ripped open exposing my shoulder to the road. *ouch*

Going to be sore for awhile...and I now am the proud owner of a trashed SV *cry*

Sorry to hear about your off Dale. Glad your going to be ok. I always cringe when I see/hear about a crash in the turn 1 area. What exactly happened or do you remember??

weavefish

Quote from: Dandelion on May 10, 2009, 09:24:33 PM
So Tom, got vid?  ;D

yep! ill email you and dale a link when i get it up on the net :) heal up dale!
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

mase

Glad your O.K.  Turn 1 downs always scare me with the speeds they happen at.  Get better soon.
Sean Mason

n10sive

thanks everyone. Andy...I emailed your yahoo account.

n10sive

I don't see her in there anywhere. odd. Maybe it didn't happen? *cough* ouch...no it did :(

Quote from: Yard Sale on May 11, 2009, 02:54:54 PM
n10sive, who is the other actor in your tragedy?

http://4theriders.com/viewpics.php?loc=/pics/trackdays/2009/05.09.09-rfr/SATURDAY/